WetlookPro

Message # 43370.1.1.2.1

Subject: None Thanks for the info

Date: Fri 05/03/10 03:25:30 GMT

Name: Arek eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
CC-Bill seems to be really a non-ethical company. Anyway, if the EU worked as it should and as it does in prinicipal, the company should be band from Europe all together, as it is against EU policy to treat people from different member states differently, and Hungry and Romania are EU member states. But I guess the EU's founding principles are long dead. Good to know that you replaced Paypal with Alertpay now, as I've reached my limit on Paypal :)
In reply to Message (43370.1.1.2) Info Re:Strange thing with CC-Bill?

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Thu 04/03/10 22:30:11 GMT

Hello guys,

I can assure you that the only cards that are blocked forever on all our sites (along with the IP ranges) are the cards who performed chargebacks... BUT the percent is so tiny then it's not even worth talking about it.

As for CCbill's billing policies... we know that they are blocking entire countries... I know for sure that Romania, Hungary and Turkey are blocked on their system... BUT it's their policy and we cannot do anything about it... This is why we set up the AlertPay and we work on installing Google Checkout and another payment provider... To be able to process as many customers as we can process.

Best regards,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (43370.1.1) None Re:Strange thing with CC-Bill?

By Arek - eu Thu 04/03/10 16:23:22 GMT

Sadly it's not this. I've ordered from the USA, Canada, Mexcio, Japan, Thailand, Israel, Germany, France, the UK and Spain on the net and used it from Juneau, Alaska to Kigali, Rwanda on the ground. It works flawlessy and it even works on the net from countries other then Poland most of the time (my work means I travel half the year). However on CCBill EU it just doesn't work. Period. From Poland or anywhere else. And that's the only place it doesnt. CC-Bill US, Alertpay, Verotel, Paypal and your own Mothership take it just fine. But anyway, thanks for the tip. Sadly CCBill's customer service doesn't seem to be very interesten in answering my question. I was wondering if maybe EuroWAM TEAM is blocking some cards, not CC-Bill itself. Maybe he will answer the question here.
In reply to Message (43370.1) None Re:Strange thing with CC-Bill?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 04/03/10 13:22:23 GMT

Are you sure that this relates to ccBill......cos it might be a restriction that is being placed on your card by your credit card issuing bank....

...cos I have some customers from Germany....who are unable to use the Mothership cc system that I use on my site, and the Mothership system rejects their card and then the customer later tells me if was his credit card issuing bank that placed the restriction, cos the card they gave him was only authorized to be used for purchases inside Germany, and was blocked from being used for charges eminating from the USA.

As far as I know....the ccBill system works like the mothership cc system....i.e. their systems reject cards based upon restrictions that are made by the bank that issues that card.....so I suggest you call the bank that issued that card to you and pose the question to them...cos they are the ones decide what charges from what countries can be accepted...and ccBill is merely an intermediary.

MK

In reply to Message (43370) Question Strange thing with CC-Bill?

By Arek - eu Thu 04/03/10 08:45:46 GMT

Hi,

I wanted to as a question about CC-Bill. I'm from Poland. A country that CC-Bill never liked (Poland has one of the worst chargeback laws for payment systems) and had blocked all together in the past, as almost no other system did. However now there is something a bit abusrd happening. When I try to use CC-Bill on EuroWAM TEAM's site (billed as CC-Bill EU) it get's "declined at pre-auth" - which was what happened when CC-Bill blocked Poland all together. However when I use CC-Bill USA, (billed as CC-Bill AZ / CC-Bill Arizona on the credit card bill), like for intsnace in wetlook-pro, then everything is OK. So is it possible that an EU card is blocked only by CC-Bill EU and not by CC-Bill USA, however absurd that seems? Does anyone from Poland of maybe EuroWAM TEAM no anything about that issue?

Arek

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]