minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:51:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 43370

Subject: Question Strange thing with CC-Bill?

Date: Thu 04/03/10 08:45:46 GMT

Name: Arek eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi,

I wanted to as a question about CC-Bill. I'm from Poland. A country that CC-Bill never liked (Poland has one of the worst chargeback laws for payment systems) and had blocked all together in the past, as almost no other system did. However now there is something a bit abusrd happening. When I try to use CC-Bill on EuroWAM TEAM's site (billed as CC-Bill EU) it get's "declined at pre-auth" - which was what happened when CC-Bill blocked Poland all together. However when I use CC-Bill USA, (billed as CC-Bill AZ / CC-Bill Arizona on the credit card bill), like for intsnace in wetlook-pro, then everything is OK. So is it possible that an EU card is blocked only by CC-Bill EU and not by CC-Bill USA, however absurd that seems? Does anyone from Poland of maybe EuroWAM TEAM no anything about that issue?

Arek

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]