WetlookPro

Message # 4336.2

Subject: Idea I thought it was a good idea

Date: Tue 24/06/03 05:20:26 GMT

Name: charlie gb

Email: charliegetswet@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...and prety sure I voted sensibly!
In reply to Message (4336) Angry Idiot forces me to drop girls poll

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Mon 23/06/03 22:56:09 GMT

As you know I have been making a genuine effort to find out what the WAM community really wanted.

I have been asking you to tell me which of our girls you want to see more of and what you wanted to see them doing.

I have been forced to drop the polls because some idiot deliberately sabotaged it.

Overnight there were just over 200 votes cast.

Unlike the previous spread of votes, nearly ALL were for a girl who had previously had few votes, and most of the remainder for one other girl who had not previously scored very highly.

So I will have to go back to the old method of relying on feedback, but most of you sit there receiving pics nearly every day and don't let me know whether you like them, what we do, the girls in the pics of what.

Come on folks.  Samples are sent out to encourage people to join, but also so I can know what you really really want.

Play your party in this community.

Most posts (not just by me) go with almost no replies and those that bother to reply are nearly always the same few active members of this community.

In very few fields does your opinon count so much.  So express it.

And as for the idiot who wrecked the hours of work I put into the poll, while I was suffering from flu, I hope you are pleased with yourself.  Little things please little minds.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]