Wetlook-Online

Message # 43339.1

Subject: None Re:UW Wedding, 1954 Style

Date: Mon 01/03/10 20:29:37 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Interesting.....cos I have film footage of this event on old VHS tapes, that came from a Pathe News Reel . I knew it was made at Aquarena Springs in San Marcos, Texas, but did not know about these Life Magazine photos. I guess I should dust off the old film footage I have of this event and enhance it and make a fresh videoclip of this vintage event.

The backstory to this is that I also have a lot of old home videos from the early 1980's that were also shot at the Aquarena Springs theme park....when they used to do underwater shows at that same water tank. It was basically a mermaids show, but also had cute girls in red indian squaw dresses performing in the water tank....and therein was "the problem".....i.e. after the 1980's, a disease called "political correctness" infected the country and suddenly it was no longer acceptable to use the term "squaw" and have cute anglo girls performing in red indian dresses, cos the native-american Indians found that all depictions of "red indians" was offensive, so they campaigned to shut the show down. And then there were the animal rights activists who were upset at "the diving pigs" in the show, and the environmentalists lobbied for all shows to shut down at Aquarena Springs, and by 1994 they won the court battles, and all the water shows at Aquarena Springs were shut down, and the park was turned into a "botanical gardens"....which is all that it is today....a boring place with nice flowers and no aquatic shows.

Anyway...from the 1950s to the 1980s there used to be lots of wetlook and underwater shows at that park, and the 2 people in that wedding were both performers in their shows...which is why they got married in the water tank.

MK

In reply to Message (43339) Pictures UW Wedding, 1954 Style

By Nado - us Mon 01/03/10 18:57:31 GMT

From Life magazine:

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=cc54131d137bbab4&q=underwater%20wedding%20source:life&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dunderwater%2Bwedding%2Bsource:life%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?q=underwater+wedding+source:life&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dunderwater%2Bwedding%2Bsource:life%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1&imgurl=89bbd4b5548abda1

http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?q=underwater+wedding+source:life&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dunderwater%2Bwedding%2Bsource:life%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1&imgurl=fdfeb223875be221

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]