minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 00:23:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 43338.1

Subject: None ...did you see "The Bold and The Beautifiul" today too.

Date: Mon 01/03/10 17:30:20 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Tks for the info.

I know you and Waterspaniel always capture all the soaps, so you probably know there was a nice pool catfight between Hunter Tylo and another actress nicely clothed in the pool on "The Bold and the Beautful" on Friday and today's episodes. What was especially good about that scene was the "forced continuity" that happened later on....after one actress was out of the pool for a long time and in a totally different office scene (when she would have already been totally dry in reality)...that they "forced the wetlook" by showing her totally soaked in a clinging blouse.....so some stage hand must have poured extra buckets of water over her before the later office scene...cos there is no way a person would still look that wet long after exiting the pool etc.....but it was nice to see that the producers took the extra measure to "re-wet the girl" etc. I do not monitor the soaps...I just happened to capture those scenes on my DVRs by accident....but if you missed those scenes...they will be repeated on the Soap Network or Hulu or probably the scene was posted to Youtube already. I will make a clip from my DVR version when I next clean out all my dvr hard drive and transfer things to my pc for editing etc.

MK

In reply to Message (43338) None VCR alert, The Bachelor, right now

By Corsair - us Mon 01/03/10 17:09:06 GMT

On the promo for tonight's show on ABC, it looked like 4 or 5 people wound up in a pool with clothes on.  I just had a glimpse in passing, so I could be wrong, but it might be worth recording.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]