Wetlook-Online

Message # 43333.3.1

Subject: None Re:Russian wet jeans videos

Date: Tue 02/03/10 09:53:36 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The newer "Wetter the Better" series DVDs are being released....in Tracie's TZmodels download store each month.....so you will start to see them coming each month at www.tzmodels.com

But I still have about 60 more WTB scenes pending to edit and release on DVD and as online clips.....cosTracie and I shoot loads of stuff all the time and I am always backlogged for months with my editing work.  FYI, Tracie and I have just booked several new models and will be shooting lots more shoots next week in her pool too......I hope this freezing cold weather in Florida will end soon (where is Al Gore when you need him)....but thankfully Tracie recently installed a heating system in her pool now...so even when the air temp is only 50 degrees....her pool temp is 90 degrees....so the girls just want to stay in the pool all the time...cos it is chilly when you get out.

Hang in there....lots more Wetter the Better scenes are coming down the pipeline.

MK

In reply to Message (43333.3) None Re:Russian wet jeans videos

By Hydro55 - uu Mon 01/03/10 21:33:05 GMT

Thanks Mark!

Still waiting for some of your newer wetter the better dvds to be released to the downloadstore :)

In reply to Message (43333) None Russian wet jeans videos

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 01/03/10 14:49:40 GMT

8 more German and Russian clips have been to the Candidwetlook.com site, the new clips and galleries are here

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=wetlookukraine.com

Also uploaded a new 70 meg wet jeans clip to rapidshare (russian fountain girls video #20) and you can get the link and password from www.wamgold.com

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]