minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:43:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 43272.1.2

Subject: Great Everyone has their opinion!

Date: Thu 25/02/10 03:00:09 GMT

Name: Manta us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Although I disagree, this set looks fantastic as it's contains the best of both worlds. Although I'm sure you're not alone, IMO I can't see how someone getting wet (no matter the clothing) can be distracting if your favorite attire is getting drenched as well and respectfully, to each their own.   I also applaud the Moomins for trying something new, though I wish the messy sets were a tad messier along with the models and well, maybe slighly tighter jeans, its still a very fantastic idea.  Feedback is great, and you can please everyone, but I think this format for mostwam works best. It's like we never lost leonmoomin.net or jeansandpants, also included with Wam. What more can you ask for?

Just my 2 cents!

In reply to Message (43272.1) None Re:Shell and Steffi in a new Fountain!

By Roscoe_BC - us Wed 24/02/10 21:20:22 GMT

I don't mean this as a criticism (or at least a constructive one), but a poll to see if including one in jeans with one in more formal attire works for others.  Personally, I like office and evening wear, and find jeans a disappointment.  This particular post is an exception, because Steffi looks so good dressed up in this one and getting wet, nothing is going to turn me off to the set.  But in general, I find two problems with one in jeans, one dressed up.  For me, the one in jeans adds a disappointing element to every set.  It's just a distraction.  I find myself going to check out what EuroWAM TEAM has been up to instead.  The second one is one of reality.  I like it when a set looks like a real situation, and how often do you see two girls, as peers, messing about, one in jeans, one dressy.  It tends to blow the fantasy for me.  In short, for me, by trying to please everyone, you end up with less than a great set for anyone.  Am I alone in this?  Again, the girls are gorgeous, the production values top notch, but for me, combining dressy and casual genres seldom works well.  Maybe in some cases, such as AllWam has done, where the dressy business woman's casually dressed employee gets even and soaks the boss or something.  Then the dressy/casual contrast adds to the reality factor instead of detracting.    
In reply to Message (43272) Happy Shell and Steffi in a new Fountain! html

By LisaMoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 24/02/10 08:54:51 GMT

471 hi-res photos 2 video clip (approx 18 minutes)

mostwam.com

ALSO, now available in the Mostwam Download Store for only $4!!!

Mostwam Download Store!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVUJVIZryg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]