Wetlook-Online

Message # 43232.9.1.1.1

Subject: Film/AVI ...I made a high res clip for you

Date: Mon 22/02/10 21:05:48 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You are in luck, cos I happened to have this scene already on my pc....this is from  part 2 of the episode "A Death in the Family" from the original Hulk tv series in 1977......so I uploaded a high res version that you can grab from Rapidshare (94 megs)

For those are interested, go to www.wamgold.com and my free videos area in Rapidshare and get the clip. The current password is     wamgold.com

enjoy

MK

In reply to Message (43232.9.1.1) None Re:the best wetlook scene in the movie...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 22/02/10 18:58:15 GMT

Ahhhh......I just thought of a scene that is exactly how you describe....but it was not a movie....it was a 2-part episode of the "Incredible Hulk" tv series in 1977. In part 1 episode Laurie Prange is rescued from the river in a wet jeans scene. In the part 2 episode she escapes from her bed and is in her white silk pajamas in a river scene (where the Hulk fights the bear) and then later she is in a mud and quicksand scene too. This was the best wetlook and messy scene in the entire series. Here are some info links and part of the scene in question. I recently bought the official DVD of the series so I have a high res dvd if of this scene but did not have time to make clips yet.

http://www.superheroeslives.com/marvel/the_incredible_hulk_death_in_the_family_(1977).htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nFsKUSK9M&NR=1

MK

In reply to Message (43232.9.1) None Re:the best wetlook scene in the movie...

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 22/02/10 12:24:18 GMT

Was it a Dutch movie (where you live) or was it an English film (that was dubbed in Flemish).

What era/decade are you talking about....were you a young boy in the 60's or 70's or 80's etc.

In reply to Message (43232.9) Hello Re:the best wetlook scene in the movie...

By ASL - nl Mon 22/02/10 09:03:33 GMT

Hy Folks,

I saw a movie once on television with a scene in it over a blond female, wearing a white satin payama, which had to walk trough the jungle and even a water stream.

I do not know the name of this film. I saw the film when I was a jung boy, and it caught my interests.

Does anybody know what the film a saw and what the name could be?

Thanks ASL

In reply to Message (43232) Links the best wetlook scene in the movie...

By matthew - pl Sun 21/02/10 02:28:08 GMT

the best of all times. or tell me if you ever seen something better, but I sincerely doubt...

action starts at 4:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FsN5QiOMbQ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]