Wetlook-Online

Message # 43231.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Happy Valentines from Scarlette and Wetlook Glamour [nt]

Date: Wed 24/02/10 04:45:05 GMT

Name: Life+is+a+beach%21 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (43231) Bouncing Happy Valentines from Scarlette and Wetlook Glamour html

By Wetlook Glamour - wg@wetlookglamour.com us Sat 20/02/10 20:21:47 GMT

Happy Valentines from Scarlette

You may remember Mystery? We shot a TTD set with her, and didn’t hear back from her for months. It was a cold nasty windy day, rainy and the water was far less than pleasant… we gave it our best shot, but it just wasn’t much fun for her… I figured we’d never hear from her again, and then one day out of the blue I get an e-mail from her… she told me that she wanted to give it another go… and she felt like doing something wild and crazy… I was surprised to see what she meant by this….

Inspired by this shoot, she has decided to drop the name Mystery, and you now know her as Scarlette. I hope that you enjoy these photos as much as we do… they are truly a great set of photos of a very beautiful girl.

Here’s some samples for you… there’s more available for you on our site. Or you can order the whole set.. at www.wetlookglamour.com

You can buy the whole set (74 Photos) for just $6.00 by visiting our download store.

WGsig

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]