minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:24:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 43134.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Mixed A real politician's answer MK...

Date: Thu 18/02/10 03:30:10 GMT

Name: Phoenix eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
All you said is true, except you consentrated only on the Wambank and only on it's similarities to Youtube, while there is one significant difference. Youtube is free to all. The Wambank is effectively a paysite. Yes, barter is a form of payment, even if moneyless - because it is a form of gain. And the second main difference: all companies no about Youtube. Most have never heard of the Wambank. But even putting this aside you never talked about selling DVDs of copyrighted shows - which is plain payment, not barter and sites that have clips of copyrighted TV showss and work on a download basis (like the original BeingWet and it's various clones) and are owned by you or your friends and facilitated by the Mothership...

BTW: I write all this not to make you mad or to stop you doing this things. I think everything you do is OK and anyway talking about copyright infrigement on such a small scale is bullshit. However you showed a shocking zero tolerance to another forum user and virtually flamed him for nothing or to be more accurate for something you are doing too. I know that you have given a lot to the WAM world, but flaming people when they start is not cool. Some day maybe Wettuga will be the new MK - everyone has to start some day :)

In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:my comment

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 17/02/10 07:32:41 GMT

FYI, the Wambank operates under the same legal protections that Youtube does viz copyright laws....which state that if a complaint is received from a copyright holder, that item must be taken down immediately. This is how Youtube functions viz tv shows...i.e. the tv shows aired on public airwaves are shared, with the tacit endorsement of the tv companies, cos they know those clips help promote those shows. Those tv companies who object to their shows being on Youtube, file a complaint, and those shows are taken off of Youtube. Thats the law, when Youtube receives a complaint, it must act promptly to take those clips down. That is how theWambank operates too, and when a complaint is received, we take those clips down too (fyi, the only tv company that has ever filed a complaint and asked for their clips to be removed, is the UK/French tv gameshow called "Fort Boyard", and all of those clips were removed accordingly).

The only difference between theWambank and Youtube viz copyright issues on clips being uploaded, is that for tv clips, we follow the exact same procedures as Youtube does....i.e. we only take tv clips down when a complaint is received etc......but for wam producers media, we provide an extra layer of protection (as a professional courtesy to wam producers) and we train all our moderators to not allow any amateur videos or non-TV scenes to be allowed to go online, not unless they are uploaded by the producers we know who actually shot that media. So...at the wambank we vet all the incoming amateur videos and we know who most of the wam producers are and their media, and we only allow media to be uploaded to the wambank if it is coming from a producer that we have vetted and know etc. So...yes....we work "proactively" (before the fact) to stop wam producers media from being posted to the wambank by unauthorized uploaders, whereas with tv clips, we work the same way Youtube does....i.e. "reactively" (after they got posted) and only take down clips when a complaint is received etc.

I would agree that there were some debatable issues when Youtube first started in 2003 and was raising the eyebrows and ire of some the tv companies by hosting clips from their shows. The big question back in 2003 and 2004....was....would Youtube be able to survive in doing what it was doing (viz hosting copyrighted tv clips)....and would it be shut down (as the music industry had shut down the Napster mp3 file sharing site a couple of years earlier for sharing mp3 music files). Would Youtube be allowed to continue doing what it was doing....or not. That question was answered in 2006, when the tv and movie industry decided that it was better to support Youtube than to fight it, and then GOOGLE bought Youtube...and the rest is history.....i.e. so goes Google...and so goes the rest of the world too.....and so goes Youtube.....so goes theWambank too.

You can be sure that the day that Youtube is outlawed and shut down.....that will be the day that theWambank will have to shut down too.....but as Youtube is operated by the most powerful internet company in the world (Google).....that day is probably going to be the same day that hell freezes over.....so those folks who enjoy the Wambank site, can thank Youtube for protecting us from legal issues, cos currently the copyright laws on the books only require Youtube (and the wambank) to take clips down AFTER a complaint is filed (which we always do)....not BEFORE a complaint is filed.

MK

In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Exclamation my comment

By X_Wet_X - uu Wed 17/02/10 04:02:25 GMT

It is definitly nothing illegal, telling others that you downloaded all available content during your membership(what else is a membership for then?). He doesn't redistribute this content. The movies he linked are freely avaible in the net. He hasn't put them there. You may inform erromax about it, if you think that they are unaware of their videos on this site.

It is really a delicate question, that theWambank and similiar sites share scenes of movies which of course have copyrights. And I'm eager to hear their justification, because I think that there is no legal difference in sharing copyrighted material made by wetlook-producers of copyrighted material from movies containing wetlook scenes.

Please note: in most countries, uploading copyrighted stuff is illegal, but downloading it is NOT!!!

In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Note MK - really you should answer this one

By Phoenix - eu Mon 15/02/10 03:22:32 GMT

Frank's question is really something you should try to answer, as you sell tapes with someone else's work and not give him a penny for that. And what Wettuga did was less like stealing - he didn't make money on it. If you leave the discution at this you do appear to be the one with double moral standards. And yes, I do know that you are one of the biggest names in Internet Wetlook and yes, I have bought videos from you before (but made by you or cameraman working for you - the candids), but still this question has to be answered as double standards are never good and far worse when someone powerful (and you are one of the biggest producers in Wetlook, so that's you) tries to enforce them.
In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) Question Now I have to provoke a question...

By Frank (the noname) - eu Sun 14/02/10 08:49:47 GMT

... if there is some code of honour not to "steal" wet content from other producers on the one hand, on the other hand it will be okay to sharing wetlook content with "mainstrem" media, movies, tv-shows, etc.? Even running websites with such content and maybe earning some small money with a little help by big, huge, roaring pack of lions called Hollywood (and all the other big corps)?

Don't get me wrong - I don't want to plead for the idea of "stealing" (illegal file sharing, piracy, call it what you want) on the net. But I get the impression that this discussion applies on double standards.

In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1.1.1.1) Oooh Re:What webpage are these videos from?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 14/02/10 08:08:40 GMT

Just stating the facts...i.e. both you and Ytsen are in violation of the rules of this forum...by quoting links to media that has been stolen from the Allwam sites. You quoted links to stolen media in your original posting, and Ytsen quotes a link to stolen media in a Rapidshare folder too.

Read the rules of this forum....

"2.12 Do not post information (tricks, cracks or passwords) that allows others to obtain images or media from membership areas of websites. "

The only allowed links for Allwam media...are links to their own site or their own trailers they post to Youtube....not these illegal sites where their media has been stolen and is being hosted.

MK

In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1.1.1) Angry Re:What webpage are these videos from?

By wettuga - pt Sun 14/02/10 01:18:19 GMT

You are kidding me, right??? Maybe you should read an earlier post of mine...

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?43073.3

I am totally against sharing copyrighted content !!! What i meant by leeching was that after paying for a month's access to AllWam, i downloaded all videos i wanted for offline viewing... MY offline viewing, i don't share or don't intent to share these videos !!!

I'm trying to find out where are these videos from so i can subscribe to that site !!! Next time read twice before pointing fingers...

In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1.1) None Re:What webpage are these videos from?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 13/02/10 20:13:06 GMT

Good point Leon.

Membership sites are like an "all you can eat buffet", and doing what wettuga did is like one person buying a ticket to an all you can eat buffet and then totally abusing the system by sharing the buffet with 1000 of his friends.....i.e. pretty soon that restaurant goes out of business.

This is why most producers these days are ending their membership sites and switching to ala carte download stores instead....cos operating an all you can eat buffet is unsustainable, and in this bad economy, the only way to cover your operating costs for hiring models is to have a download store ala carte restaurant instead.

Note to Wettuga: Your admissions of leeching is a violation of this forum's rules against warez, cracking, leeching and stealing other wam producers media from their membership sites. See Nigel's forum rule 2.12, which states

"2.12 Do not post information (tricks, cracks or passwords) that allows others to obtain images or media from membership areas of websites. "

Your posting should be reported to Nigel for removal,and you face being banned from this forum if you continue to publish links to stolen media.

One other thing, one of this forum's major sponsors is ALLWAM (see their banners on this forum)...and you are admitting to stealing their media and sharing it, so this is like a person who is stealing a piece of meat from a Lion...and not realizing that he is right IN the Lions Den...and this forum is run by a producer and their major sponsor is Allwam....so you are playing with fire if you are silly enough to steal their media and then announce it on this forum....cos you are asking to be banned.

MK

In reply to Message (43134.1.1.1) Sad Re:What webpage are these videos from?

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com wx Sat 13/02/10 13:26:05 GMT

And people wonder why membership sites don't keep all their media available anymore!

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (43134.1.1) Question Re:What webpage are these videos from?

By wettuga - pt Sat 13/02/10 13:00:56 GMT

That i already know, but eromaxx merges many webpages, so which one(s) do they come from? I know they're not on AllWam up to April 2008, because i registered for a month back then and leeched them all.
In reply to Message (43134.1) None Re:What webpage are these videos from?

By ytsen - de Sat 13/02/10 12:37:14 GMT

They are all from Eromaxx.

some of the vids you can find in folder "wet" on

http://rapidshare.com/users/GEI33B

In reply to Message (43134) Video What webpage are these videos from?

By wettuga - pt Sat 13/02/10 12:29:59 GMT

I believe someone posted a link to one of these videos:

http://video.xnxx.com/video313422/wam_ladies_become_wet_in_an_aquarium

http://video.xnxx.com/video323604/wam_ladies_getting_their_clothes_wet_in_a_swimming_pool

http://video.xnxx.com/video330315/beautiful_wam_ladies_taking_a_shower_with_their_clothes_on

http://video.xnxx.com/video332548/glamorous_wam_lesbians_having_wet_and_messy_fun

http://video.xnxx.com/video327876/fully_clothed_lesbian_wam_babes_having_slippery_wet_and_messy_fun

They seem to be using the "www.OrgyFiesta.com/Wam" banner to cover the real webpage. Does someone know where they come from? The last one is my favorite ;)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]