minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 08:48:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 43129.1.1.1

Subject: None ...a simple Blu-ray cheat fyi....

Date: Wed 17/02/10 21:33:19 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI you do not actually need to buy a Blu Ray player in order to watch Blu-ray or AVCHD media.

There is a quick "cheat" you can do if you do not have a Blu rayer play or bdrom drive on your pc....i.e. just copy the files on my disk to your pc hard drive...and then you can use the free VLC player to play those files on your pc. You will not be able to play the files from the disk or boot my main menu on the disk....but you can "copy" those media files onto your own pc's hard drive and then they will play just fine using VLC player....without the need to buy a Blu ray player....but you need to use the latest version of VLC player from videolan.org that has those codecs loaded.

MK

In reply to Message (43129.1.1) In Love Re:r rated & x rated wetlook scenes, jeans,business suit - warning - nudity

By PD - us Sun 14/02/10 15:15:45 GMT

Keep making X-rated wetlook scenes (in BluRay), and you will force me to buy a BluRay player!!!  Hope wetlook X does not bore you too quickly!!
In reply to Message (43129.1) Wow Re:r rated & x rated wetlook scenes, jeans,business suit - warning - nudity

By watereguy - wateretaw@aol.com uu Sat 13/02/10 04:29:15 GMT

this is great stuff!!!!!  Thanks for doing this genre!!!!!
In reply to Message (43129) Happy r rated & x rated wetlook scenes, jeans,business suit - warning - nudity

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 12/02/10 15:20:33 GMT

This will not be to everyones tastes, so if you not like nudity , then ignore this message.

FYI we made a sequel to our "Realtor" sketch (which I shot a fews years back with Shawna, and has been one of our all time most downloaded scenes on our sites), so Tracie and I made a sequel "The Realtor makes an Offer", a 30 minute HD custom video featuring Megan as a new realtor (in a business suit and stockings) and Daisy Duxe as  the jeans girl.  "The Realtor gets an offer: Megan plays a sexy realtor showing her client Daisy a new home for sale. The home has a great pool that Daisy cannot resist trying out, and then Megan joins her to `close the deal`. (30 mins).  This new version is a lot sexier and x rated and is released on Blu-ray 1080p and DVD formats. If you do not care for the latter x rated  parts of the scene, we will be releasing a downloadable version next month so you can get the part1 wetlook scenes separately and you can skip the part 2 x rated part. Some pics are here...

http://dvd.liquisex.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-211-0023

Another x rated wetlook scene we recently shot in HD was "The Naughty Neighbors" - Schoolgirl Heather gets caught playing in her neighbors backyard. Little does she know that her neighbors (Taylor & Gloria) are dominatrixes who have wicked intentions. (33 minutes). This is also released on Blu-ray and DVD and the downloadable version is already in our download store. Pics are here

http://dvd.liquisex.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-211-0019

Full details of our x rated site are at www.liquisex.com

If X rated is too strong for you, Tracie and I also have an R rated wetlook site called www.sexyflexi.com - and we have released several new wetlook scenes on that site if you are interested in pantyhose or costume play ouftits or leggings etc. The latest wetlook scenes released on that site are here ...

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=sexyflexi.com&keyword=wet

If you don't care for erotic wetlook with nudity -- thats cool -- we have other sites for candid wetlook at www.candidwetlook.com - and if you prefer tv stuff, you can always find lots of interesting stuff at our www.wambank.com site.

Our aim is to cover as many different tastes and interests as possible.....and I get bored easily...so I like to do different things when I get bored doing the same thing too often.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]