Wetlook-Online

Message # 43067.1.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:att MK

Date: Sun 07/02/10 07:13:53 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

He said that the flag "is British", which is true. It's not the flag of the whole UK, but it's still British. Personally I prefer using the union flag instead of St George's Cross, as I like to hope that we can remain all one happy family. As a Scotsman (or so you would have us believe), you may beg to differ ;-)
In reply to Message (43067.1.2.1) None att MK

By sfeh1 - sx Sun 07/02/10 04:16:37 GMT

this message should be to MK
In reply to Message (43067.1.2) Thumbs Down Re:The Flag Counter

By sfeh1 - sx Sun 07/02/10 04:13:15 GMT

the flag you use is not the British flag!
In reply to Message (43067.1) None Re:The Flag Counter

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 06/02/10 17:56:35 GMT

Bear in mind that the flag counter is not actually counting the location of where people are actually located or where they are accessing from....it is just counting the "nationality" that the visitor declares as his nationality or citizenship. A location counter would be based on the ip address of the computer, this is a flag counter, and my flag is British cos that is my country of birth and citizenship, but I live in Florida, USA...so I access from he USA, not the UK.  Likewise, there are many Turkish and Indian people living in the UK, so they may report their nationality as one thing, but their access to the internet may be from another country, so the flag counter is not really giving you accurate infos about whether this site is blocked in certain countries or not...it is merely a fun thing that counts flags....and only a system based on the users computer ip address can tell you the info you need to know about where they are accessing from.
In reply to Message (43067) Happy The Flag Counter

By Phoenix - eu Sat 06/02/10 16:52:36 GMT

A nice touch :). Working for a few hours and we can see that the forum is not blocked in Turkey or Malaysia - there was a discussion about blocking in Muslim countries earlier. Let's see what else it tells us in the days to come :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]