WetlookPro

Message # 42968.2

Subject: Sad Re:Liquid ladies and Interwet sites will be down temporarily

Date: Sat 30/01/10 21:04:55 GMT

Name: InterWet USA us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi folks.  It does appear that the site itself is up and running again, but I just read the e-mail

about this screw up by the host (yet again).  I was trying to do the update but couldn't get in to

the site to update it.  These people (hosts) are something else.  I will get the site updated as soon as

the files are moved to the new server or whatever our webmaster is doing to fix the problem.

After reading the e-mail the host sent to the webmaster, I'm dumbfounded by their attitude and

complete lack of customer service.  I apologize for the snafu but it is clearly with the host and

not anything with our sites.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

InterWet USA

In reply to Message (42968) Info Liquid ladies and Interwet sites will be down temporarily

By wetgod - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Fri 29/01/10 16:24:31 GMT

We are (again) experiencing trouble with our web-hosting company, so have decided to give up and change servers- it should take approx 48 hours to make the move and hopefully we will be back up and running by sunday sometime.   no ones password will expire during this transition. sorry about the inconvenience, but this will make life easier for us and you guys as there should be better up times hopefully.

regards, wetgod

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]