minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:06:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 42842.2.1

Subject: Info Re:Will Chris be back again?

Date: Wed 20/01/10 22:57:38 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Recently I talked with her, because a customer asked to make a a custom-video.com scene with her, and she is available for shootings... so we can work with her probably not only on wetinjeans.com, but on wetlookladies.com too.

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (42842.2) None Will Chris be back again?

By Scott - scottbrochert@hotmail.com uu Wed 20/01/10 13:18:44 GMT

I loved her sets, I have them all.  Tight jeans and ride-up T shirts...I hope she comes back!  Chris, you're my favorite!
In reply to Message (42842) Pictures www. WET IN JEANS .com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Wed 20/01/10 09:32:04 GMT

Hi guys,
as you all know we recently closed down the www.jeansandpants.com (our common project with LeonMoomin).
BUT I cannot help it, I love wet jeans ;) SO a logicall thing for me was to port my media over on a new site and continue to produce jeans updates...
So this is the reason we created the www.wetinjeans.com, a site which will feature all my updates from jeansandpants.com + 4 new updates (not seen on any other site before).
All the updates in the future will be new updates... and of course all of them will only features jeans. The rest of the jeansandpants.com updates will be available on EUwetlook.com So you guys are welcome to visit the site and download the free pictures, and more of that are welcome to send us your feedback.
Basically for the new site all the rulels available for the other sites within EuroWAM.net are working here too.
So those who have a WAMclub membership will be happy to hear that we included this new site among the sites from their membership so they can buy it's clips for 3$ each.

The new updates on

11th January, 2010 ... Lara
The fans of the trashthegirl.com have seen her topless and covered with slime... Now is the time to enjoy her presence on wetinjeans.com too.

NOTE: This update contains a clip encoded at 720p HDV standard and 175 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

01st January, 2010 ... Helga
With this clip we introduced our new Hungarian model, Helga, to the wetlook fans... She loves to get wet with her clothes on, she loves the jeans and she have loads to soak for us... So we will see her a lot on wetinjeans.com. Enjoy the first clip with her.

NOTE: This update contains a 10 minutes video encoded at 720p HDV standard and 129 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

21st December, 2009 ... Lili
Lili is wearing one of her working outfits, black jeans, high heels and a satin jacket with white shirt.

NOTE: This update contains a 10 minutes video encoded at 720p HDV standard and 158 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

11th December, 2009 ... Caroline
Caroline is taking a shower to cool off, in the Catalan summer.

NOTE: This update contains a 10 minutes video encoded at 720p HDV standard and 217 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wetinjeans.com/downloadstore.php

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]