Wetlook-Online

Message # 42678.1

Subject: None Re:Celebrity Big Brother - Stephanie Beecham

Date: Tue 12/01/10 21:03:19 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I love the moronic caption text the reporter says,..."Having a bath in a nightie and sunglasses is normal right?? "

Somebody should clue that reporter in.....and say to him...."trying to take a bath and get some privacy.... when they have 10 cameras on you and are streaming those shots to 50 million people....is that normal too"

Remember what prior seasons of UK big brother have been like....i.e. people who are NOT famous....trying to get some attention and publicity for themselves by flashing their boobs to make a name for themselves. In Stephanie's case...she does not need fame or publicity, cos she has been a famous actress since the 1960's (see her 1969 wet scenes in the Marlon Brando film "The Night Comers" and in the 1982 UK tv series "Tenko").

In reply to Message (42678) None Celebrity Big Brother - Stephanie Beecham

By Anonymous - uu Tue 12/01/10 14:18:27 GMT

Website: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/select/stephanie/image/latest/image-gallery.c4?decorator-index=16

I was looking on the sun's website and saw a picture of her in the bath in a night gown. After a 1min search on the cbb website it appears that she does this everyday. Above is the link to the gallery where there are a few photos of her in the tub. Does anyone here on this forum watch it? Record it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]