MyWetloook

Message # 42675.3

Subject: None EuroWAM TEAM for President \o/ [nt]

Date: Tue 12/01/10 15:32:25 GMT

Name: Hamburgwet de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (42675) Bouncing EuroWAM TEAM and Eurowm

By Clive McGrory - clive_uk_00@yahoo.com gb Tue 12/01/10 06:28:45 GMT

You wetlook producers often face a lot of criticism and do not get praise when it is due.  All too often people say negative things about you but very few positive.  It gives me a lot of pleasure to give some positive feedback for a change.

I recently ordered sa custom video from EuroWAM TEAM at Eurowam.  Boy, did he deliver.  It was a fantastic video and kept to the rough script I had given him.  I would definitely say that should you want to order your own film and to your specifications then go no further.  Just see EuroWAM TEAM, because he will do the job for you and do it well.

Secondly, I had the misfortune to have my computer crash on New Year's Eve.  Unfoprtunately I lost everything because I had not got a good backup, (something which I have taken steps to remedy, BTW). Anyhow, I got in touch with EuroWAM TEAM as a lot of my files were orders from Eurowam.  Now his data base throws ID Carts after 30 days but EuroWAM TEAM spent time and manually tracked all of my orders as far back as his data base would allow and then sent me a link so that I could redownload the lost files.  That, my friends, is what I call going the extra mile and extremely fantastic customer service.

I get  most of my stuff from Eurowam these days simply because it produces stuff I happen to be into, such as mature wetlook for example.  This apart, however, if EuroWAM TEAM wanted to get loyalty then he certainly is a role model to all of you out there.  Nothing was too much trouble for him and in our communications over this and the video he was patient and made sure that he got it right.

WELL DONE FLAVIU, YOU ARE THE MAN!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]