Wetlook-Online

Message # 42610.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Re:

Date: Wed 06/01/10 22:52:25 GMT

Name: ssiei it

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In fact the number of lawyers in the Us is now more than 3 times that of 1970:

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-8022706.html

and the same trend is present worldwide. The situation is thousands of times worse than at Shakespeare's times... so it's too late now to get rid of all of them -soon there won't be any place or space left for carefree fun in the world.

Still, no matter what lawyers and lifeguards say, we all here in the community are a living proof that swimming clothed is safe.

In reply to Message (42610.1.1) None Re:NZ lifeguards against clothed swims

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 06/01/10 20:23:56 GMT

I do not see any correlation from known demographic data by region or ethnicity that proves that theory either.

There are loads ridiculous rules in wetlook gameshows that make no sense either.....i.e. why is it....that 25 years ago, all swimming pool gameshows like "It's A Knockout" with wetlook were done withOUT any need for so-called "protective gear"....i.e. helmets, knee pads, elbow pads etc.....and yet today in 2009, you have shows like the HOLE IN THE WALL gameshow....where it is obligatory to wear crash helmets and knee pads......I mean.....how "dangerous" is it....to be knocked into WATER....by a wall made of FOAM and POLYSTYRENE. What makes foam and  polysytrene and water so "dangerous" today....when it used to be totally harmless in the 1970's tv shows. What has changed in the last 25 years....did somebody invent a more dangerous version of polystyrene or foam padding....is water in a swimming pool more dangerous today than it was 25 years ago...so now all gameshow contestants must wear CRASH HELMETS to protect themselves from all these dangerous things..

No...the reality is...the last 25 years has given birth to gazillions more LAWYERS...and now every gameshow is designed NOT to protect the contestants... but to protect ITSELF....from the litigious society we live in today.

As Shakespeare said in Henry VI part 2 ...."lets kill all the lawyers".....cos they are ones who ruin our fun...ha ha.

All waterparks have to have liability insurance these days, so that is why most of them impose rules against clothing being worn, cos some clothings can catch on the waterslides ... however....waterparks in India and Asia don't seem to care about that......cos modesty in Asia and muslim countries is valued more highly than public safety issues.....thats it in a nutshell.

MK

In reply to Message (42610.1) Exclamation Re:NZ lifeguards against clothed swims

By Anonymous - uu Wed 06/01/10 18:14:28 GMT

We should be careful not to trivialize dangerous things just because we like doing them (or watch others do them).

Swimming out 300m with your clothes on in water that you aren't supposed to swim in anyway beacuse of dangerous conditions just isn't a good idea (as common sense would suggest), and we shouldn't encourage others to do that (and also be very careful when we try to do such things ourselves).

On the other hand: going for a quick dip in the pool or near the shore (if the water isn't too rough) probably won't hurt you (or others).

In any case we need to be careful: Such accidents do happen and often could be avoided.

In reply to Message (42610) Info NZ lifeguards against clothed swims

By ssiei - it Wed 06/01/10 17:06:42 GMT

Just read an article where again so-called lifeguards in New Zealand give credit to the old legend that it's extremely dangerous to swim clothed. It turns out that this could even mean wearing as little as jean shorts and T-shirts - I'd call it almost naked... If this old legend was true, we'd find sky-high Asian and Latin America drowning figures and almost no cases in western countries! It is clearly not so. I don't have exact data but there doesn't seem to be any significant difference between world averages. But legends are very little ralated to facts...

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/lifeguards-in-summer-swimming-warning-3318844

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]