MyWetloook

Message # 42598.1

Subject: Info Re:Question About Deleted Posts

Date: Tue 05/01/10 19:12:11 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No they do not become in public domain if the site ceases to exist!

The videos remain the property of the copyright holder!  If they want to share them for free, they have the right to do so, however ONLY they have the right to do so!

As the original poster said, he asked for permission but got no reply!  No reply does NOT mean yes!

They may plan to open an archive download store or come back and open another site, upon which that media may end up!

As a site owner myself, if my sites close, only I would have the say on what happens to my media and its future distribution.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (42598) Question Question About Deleted Posts

By Anonymous - us Tue 05/01/10 16:15:59 GMT

I notice that the original post containing some rapidshare links has been deleted, as well as several recent posts asking about the deleted post.  Personally I'm disappointed because I never had a chance to download the videos because rapidshare has been too busy, but I'm curious why the posts keep getting deleted.  I understand these videos were at one time copyrighted material, but do these videos not become public domain if the site no longer exists?

It would also be nice to know if there is any way to search for these links on rapidshare without knowing the exact file name or the download address.  Please don't reply with a link or exact address though, as such posts seem to be getting deleted, but rather general tips for finding material on rapidshare.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]