minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:02:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 42597.3

Subject: Great Important Announcement from Wetlook Glamour!!!

Date: Thu 07/01/10 19:20:52 GMT

Name: WetlookGlamour us

Email: mj@wetlookglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For the second time in a week, I've had someone tell me that they were unable to access the download link in their PDF information to access their files. I think this has something to do with security settings on individual machines.

To help with this, I have made a major change in the site, that I wish I had known I could have done before.... the process is now very much more simple. Two complete steps have been removed, and now you will be able to access your download immediately upon completion of your transaction no registration and no extraction password are required any more!

Please, if there are any more of you who have purchased a set and have had trouble accessing your photos, please let me know, I'll be happy to straighten things out for you.

There's more information on this on our site on our Announcements Page, and also more support help on our Support and Q&A page.

Hope this helps!

MJ

In reply to Message (42597) Pictures Contessa Wet Denim Mini (Partial Nudity) html

By WetlookGlamour - mj@wetlookglamour.com us Tue 05/01/10 12:50:43 GMT

<body>

Contessa's Wet Denim Mini in the Bathtub Photoset

We had an excellent shoot with Contessa this weekend... so much so, I couldn't wait to share one of the sets with you! After a couple of shoots that were just so-so...(my bad... not hers) Contessa pulled out all of the stops to really heat this set up! With a short short denim mini, white boy shorts, and a white wife-beater tank... add water and this set was bound to make some steam... and steam it did!

Come and see Contessa as you've never seen her before. I'm sure you'll become as much a fan of hers as I have! I must warn you... this set was too hot to contain so there is some nudity. If that sort of thing offends you, you will probably want to pass this one by, otherwise.....Enjoy!

There are 2 more free samples on our website, but you can buy the whole set (55 hot and steamy photos) for just $6.00 by visiting our download store.

WGsig

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]