Wetlook-Online

Message # 42581.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Advice on accessing a private pool in California

Date: Mon 04/01/10 22:32:28 GMT

Name: James_M us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you!  I did find that one but there were slim pickings in the specific area where we'll be unfortunately.  I think we may have to travel a bit further for this, oh well.  I'm sure it will be worth it.  
In reply to Message (42581.1) Hello Re:Advice on accessing a private pool in California

By Anonymous - us Mon 04/01/10 20:03:24 GMT

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/california/central-valley

look for one with a pool Hello

In reply to Message (42581) Question Advice on accessing a private pool in California

By James_M - us Mon 04/01/10 19:56:48 GMT

Hi there,

I was hoping for some advice from anyone who has had experience with this sort of thing.  My wife and I enjoy wetlook together on a regular basis (often I take photos), but we're restricted to mostly using the bath or shower.  As lucky as I've been, I've been starting to want some other wetlook opportunities.  I was really wanting to get access to a private pool for a few days.

I know that there was a hotel (near Chicago I think) that had private pools in the suites.  But I thought maybe the best way to go for where we are geographically and financially is to find a vacation rental that has a pool.  I think a 2-day house rental somewhere within or close to the California central valley would work best.  It would likely be for next September.

There are a few questions I have, mainly pertaining about how to keep this private.  Do we need to take any precautions with the clothes that get worn?  I don't want to screw up someone's pool.  I know pools have filters but I don't know how they would stand up to a couple of dozen sets of clothes over a short period of time (yes, we would definitely maximize it).

Secondly, does anyone have any resources for finding/renting vacation homes?  I saw some big websites but they deal almost exclusively with the popular vacation spots.  We particularly want this place to be out of the way to both keep costs down and prying eyes away.

Has anyone had any experience with this sort of thing?  Or, does someone have an idea that I haven't considered?  Hope to hear back from someone!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]