minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 16:16:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 42564.3.1

Subject: Info Update On Dre...she;s gonna hav...

Date: Tue 05/01/10 00:28:27 GMT

Name: WK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just an update on Dre'....According to Baby she is due to have a baby sometime in the next 4-5 months, so we will not get to work with her until next summer..(maybe)   she had a lot of fun with us at the water rapids and river falls but there must be something in my water, as models Natalie, who just came back ..had another baby  and  Sweet Pea..remember her? from earlier volumes.....well, she would have worked for us this summer, but she was pregnant at the time...said  she would next summmer  2010......and there have been many  others.....What  the married part doens't get,   the  baby  making machine does  and it kills us on models....Same thing  happened to Interwets girls  when I tried to use them this summer...  Has to be something in my pool  water...Hope  I never get knocked up.  teeee hee..

More good pics yet to come in the future (WK)  and visit us @      www.waterloggedproductions.com

In reply to Message (42564.3) Thumbs Up Lovely lady, love to see her again in the future [nt]

By Martijn - nl Mon 04/01/10 19:21:01 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (42564) None Liquid Ladies update-Dre's first Clothed Swim html

By wetgod - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sun 03/01/10 19:55:07 GMT

Sunday 3rd Liquid Ladies photo update - Dre’ in “Dre’s First Clothed Swim” part A —
Dre’ tries out an indoor pool for the first time wearing blue jeans, a thin white t-shirt under a yellow short-sleeved hoodie shirt, black belt and black socks. She plays around and goofs off in the pool.

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Plus the final parts of “Come Together” with Madison and Pearl.

Visit Liquid Ladies

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]