Wetlook-Online

Message # 42537.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Two free clips for our customers - free pictures for everyone

Date: Sun 03/01/10 05:00:00 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well... you can be sure that the free videos rule apply to every cart ID or membership... please e-mail me at webmaster@eurowam.net and please paste into the e-mail the cart id or the order ID or the e-mail you used when you ordered the clip.

Cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (42537.1) Sad Re:Two free clips for our customers - free pictures for everyone

By Asyk - de Sat 02/01/10 18:49:04 GMT

Dear EuroWAM TEAM,

yesterday i´ve bought two vids from eurowam. I saw your free vids offer and i have used my CardID, but nothing works. CardID is not found.

Any chance for help ?

Thanks in advance !

Regards

-Asyk-

In reply to Message (42537) Pictures Two free clips for our customers - free pictures for everyone html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Sat 02/01/10 08:11:10 GMT

Hello guys,
to start the new year with the right foot we have to share some free videos with our customers... Therefore we made a 10 minutes trailer from the pool party footage and exactly before new year's eve Diana got under the shower while whe was at work. So we have 2 wetlook videos for the wetlook customers and as usual free pictures for everybody. Enjoy the free pictures posted below and check the site for more free pics

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

Free Section

FormalWet
The trailer of the pool party recently updated on www.events.eurowam.net. This trailer is a gift to all the EuroWAM customers (who have an active membership or an active cart ID). The clip will be deleted from the site on January 15 and it will not be available to buy.

FormalWet
Finally... a new wetlook clip with Diana. The update is a gift to all the EuroWAM customers. This clip will be ONLY available for free for a limited time period and then it will not be available to buy.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS CLIP IN OUR FREE SECTION AREA USING ANY ACTIVE CARTID OR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/freevideos.php

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]