WetlookPro

Message # 42376.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Coronation Street 21/12/09 UK

Date: Wed 23/12/09 01:50:16 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK...great. So please capture and upload this scene to theWambank then, cos the ITV website is blocked in the USA and they block their streams from being viewed over here.
In reply to Message (42376.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Coronation Street 21/12/09 UK

By WetNoise - wetnoise@googlemail.com gb Tue 22/12/09 21:08:26 GMT

And one of the nice features of ITV is that Coronation Street is their most popular programme, so they show it umpteen times a week!  If you missed this scene it'll be in the omnibus edition on Sunday morning, and probably several times over the week on ITV2!
In reply to Message (42376.1) None Re:Coronation Street 21/12/09 UK

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 22/12/09 16:04:13 GMT

Gee....my Mrs actually HELPS me save the tv wetclips....cos she knows the kinds of wet scenes I like to save, and she often sees stuff on tv and saves them for me to watch later on.

One of the nice features of DVRs these days is that you do not have to have them in "record mode" in order to catch something, cos all the DVR models in the USA have a constant capture feature where they are constantly storing the last 90 minutes of any channel you happen to be watching....so if something interesting happens on tv and you do not have your record button turned on...no problem...you can back up the DVR and replay it again and then go to your menu and save it after it already aired etc.....so you do not have to miss capturing things any more.

MK

In reply to Message (42376) None Coronation Street 21/12/09 UK

By Jon - gb Tue 22/12/09 15:29:27 GMT

Sophie got baptised last night, she was wearing black leggings and black top, another women was in the "pool" wearing leggings.

Was very quick, it was on my SKY + but the look I got of the mrs last night I thought it would be a good idea to remove it! LOL

Should be available on itv player though!

Jon

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]