WetlookPro

Message # 42347.1

Subject: Dancing Re:Guys and gals

Date: Sun 20/12/09 16:30:40 GMT

Name: Estefan cl

Email: freshair326@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think you are suffering from the teenage throw them in the water bit. Actually there is nothing in the wet look bit but more of a  young power bit. What you are asking is a more mature approach which requires thought. If you will notice they all are pool parites of very young ones and quite casual.. What happen to the adult pool parties where the gals and thier dates go in as the evening progresses in more sofisticated attire with out a lot of  resistance?
In reply to Message (42347) Idea Guys and gals

By Sopping - uu Sun 20/12/09 13:46:00 GMT

There is an unfortunate crossview in this forum of the presence of males in wetlook postings. I, for one, enjoy the interaction of guys dunking gals. But let me explain.  In almost every youtube posting of gals being thrown into pools, fountains, or whatever body of water involved, the throwers-in are guys, and the victims are gals. But no "apology" for the presence of guys is presented, nor (to my mind) required. The series, usually quite bad by the way, (w/excessive camera motion), usually show a girl, almost always in jeans, being dragged over much  geography, and dumped into a pool or similar. Most of them are close to being identical sequences. OK, so far so good.

But what I would like to see would be guys carrying clothed girls into the water. There is some of this in the "trash the dress" sequences. But what is generally lacking are sequences showing a guy wading out carrying a clothed girl and getting her wet. gradually. Such a gradual approach to drenching is much better than a "throw-in" dunking, and offers much more originality. If she is in a dress, so much the better. This works great in the surf, but in usually the camera does not follow her into deep water to show a gradual soaking.  If there is a pool, going in by steps or ramp is better than throw-in.  Pull ins to fountains sometimes are of this type, but they are fewer than the push-in or pull-in scenes. I took such scenes in the past, primarily in Thailand where horseplay between GIs on R&R from Vietnam and Thai bar girls (often in minidresses) resulted in some great dunking sequences.

There are some sequences on commercial photo sources, but they are few.

I'd just like to see some more of the same. Guys, get creative!

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]