MyWetloook

Message # 42341.1.1

Subject: None Re:Xmas Clips

Date: Sun 20/12/09 03:25:25 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well.....I have been searching for that clip for 20 years cos it is a very rare show that had not been repeated since it aired.I eventually found somebody who recorded it, but his recording was very badly out of sync with the audio track...and the actors mouths and sounds were way off. I tried to re-align the audio track as best I could...and I was able to re-sync the first part of the clip, but the latter parts of the clip were still way off, so you will notice the audio track is out of sync with their mouths by the end of the clip. But this was the only version I have found so far, so despite the audio defects, I did the best I could to restore it pretty close to where it should be.

MK

In reply to Message (42341.1) Thumbs Up Re:Xmas Clips

By Francis Chu - francischu@iinet.net.au au Sun 20/12/09 02:07:41 GMT

Great find the Kenny Everitt clip.

Top stuff!

In reply to Message (42341) Film/AVI Xmas Clips

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 19/12/09 23:31:06 GMT

More free clips...

ON RAPIDSHARE - 2 Xmas themed clips

For wetlook fans: 150 cheerleaders get soaked in the rain at the Christmas Parade in 1996. From Chicago TV, kudos to Waterspaniel for capturing this footage and sending this to me in 1996.I have enhanced and remixed the scenes. (104 megs)

For gunging fans: A rare tv clip from UK TV in 1982. The classic "12 days of Christmas" sliming skit from The Kenny Everett show (51 megs)

Links to my Rapidshare account and the latest password to access are at www.wamgold.com

ON THEWAMBANK.COM

Six more wet and messy clips are added to www.theWambank.com today.    The trivia test this week is on the Illinois Lottery commercial clip.The first person to post on thewambank what is wrong with this scene gets 10 wambank credits.

Seasons Greetings

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]