Wetlook-Online

Message # 4231.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Leonmoomin's Dunk Tank video

Date: Wed 18/06/03 13:40:46 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Leonmoomin has been very fair...he has posted one full set of pics, and sample pics from all the other scenes on his video too...what you see is what you get...

If you want to see more, you should support Leonmoomin and order his videos....cos that dunk tank machine was a very expensive piece of equipment he had custom made and shipped from America. Plus he has crew costs for his second cameraman, plus other expenses in relation to liability insurance for the dunk tank nights...so the only way Leon can continue to do all these great projects he does, is via the support he gets from those who actually order the videos....and thats probably less than 5% of the fans he has on this forum who actually support him. The 95% who merely admire his work or make demands for free pics are not doing anything to help Leon make these projects happen...only his true supporters (those that order videos from him) should be commended for helping him make these Dunk Tank nights a reality...cos all those folks who just want free pics from him...are doing nothing except gratifying themselves...so the "I want more free pics" people should just be grateful for whatever Leonmoomin decides to show you (and he is already one of the most generous there is when it comes to giving away free pics)...cos if everybody just demands free pics and nobody ordered a video...then the free pics people would never see any of his night club projects taking place in the firs place...so you should thank Leonmoomin and the 5% who actually buy his videos...cos they are the ones who actually make things happen...not the 95% of the fans who merely want free pics but do nothing to help him.

Rather than beg for more pics...why not send him a paypal donation to show some support.

MK

In reply to Message (4231.2) Hello Re: Leonmoomin's Dunk Tank video

By just fell in - gb Wed 18/06/03 11:17:13 GMT

all this talk of these vids is making me want to c more clips can u please pleas post no 3 leonmoonin ur the man
In reply to Message (4231) Hello Leonmoomin's Dunk Tank video

By Toby - wettoby@hotmail.com gb Wed 18/06/03 05:43:50 GMT

I would like to praise Leonmoomin for his excellent dunk tank video (MK166735).  My copy arrived today and I've watched it through twice.  Almost unbelievably it contains an hour and a half of real footage of girls being dunked in their clubwear, all spontaneous and unplanned, with slow motion replays of the best dunkings!  Once again, well done Leon

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.087 seconds to generate ]