Wetlook-Online

Message # 42305.2

Subject: Great Very cool, man! [nt]

Date: Wed 16/12/09 15:20:55 GMT

Name: Nightwish de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (42305) Pictures Creativewetlook Gallery #30 now online! (MALE)

By Sunboyfun - sunboyfun@gmail.com us Wed 16/12/09 03:08:45 GMT

http://www.creativewetlook.com/gallery-30.htm

Hello patient aqua-fans. After a rather dreary summer that gave little in the way of photographic opportunity here on the East Coast, we bring you 12 new shots in the long-awaited Gallery 30.

Perhaps it was not that long-awaited after all, and this is simply an anticlimax. Well, we'd have to beg to differ, based on the increased number of hits the site has gotten in spite of a rather dry spell in updates. For that, both CWD and I thank you!

I ended up spending a great deal of the summer getting back into my other passion: music. I had gone out many times in hopes of putting my two new cameras to work (with assorted bells and whistles of gear along to raise the bar). Yet, much to my dismay, I ended up getting more duds than gems - with a lot of frustration due to weather, bad timing, Sentinels of Hindrance and in one case, dead batteries!

Thanks to an oasis down south (Florida finally came through for us, with 5 beautiful warm, sunny days), 2009 began with a great crop of new pics. In between, of course, was a summer-less summer. Lots of grey days, chilly temps and crummy shots. A short excursion to the lakes and mountains of Vermont and New York yielded some nice changes in scenery, again with weather being the wild card.

I think I may have broken my own record for the latest wetlook photo session of the season, taking advantage of a warm day late in October. Gallery 30 (photo 30-1) hails from that session.

Summer passed, with a fitting Gallery backdrop photo taken after the "Boys Of Summer" had gone. I have been waiting to use that shot since 2008.

So please enjoy Gallery #30 and thanks again for continued patience and support. Back to the editing room to begin the task of getting the next batch up and released.

Cheers, SBF

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]