Wetlook-Online

Message # 42296.1

Subject: Talking Re:Is too much wetlook a bad thing

Date: Tue 15/12/09 19:05:58 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

you are a lucky guy with a wife like that. a good story too. I don't think to much wetlook is a bad thing (only for the clothes i guess). Others have soccer every day,  or television, or bingo, or beer. It is something we like and if we like something, you want it enjoy it as much as possible. Dancing
In reply to Message (42296) None Is too much wetlook a bad thing

By Brian (Wales) - wx Tue 15/12/09 17:06:13 GMT

I have recently come back from a wet holiday in the Maldives. The weather was, surprisingly  not very sunny and on the fourth rainy day I asked my wife what she fancied doing. She surprised me by saying she fancied going snorkeling with a difference. We were going in wearing our clotheswhich in her case was jeans and polo shirt. It is usually me who has to coax her into a fully clothed swim but this was the first time she had suggested it. We went down to the beach a bit later and although it was still raining slightly the air temperature was very warm as was the fabulous clear sea. There were a few people near the bar and walking along the beach. For once she was not the least reticent and got her mask and snorkel on and the sat down  in the water at the edge of the sea to put her flippers on. She then lay forward and swam off to the house reef. We stayed in there for about half and hour around the reef and then got out. We went to the bar and had few drinks. She had obviously enjoyed it all and the glances she got from others at the bar pleased me because she looked fabulous in her dripping clothes. She enjoyed it so much that we went swimming in our clothes a few more times and it seems that after three years I have finally converted her.

When I ran the big bath in the villa and lit the candles, floated the petals on the water  - she amazed me by getting into the water wearing her ex-best dress. I think she would rather swim in her clothes than bothering with swimwear now.

The trouble that I alluded to earlier is that the buzz I used to get swimming in my clothes or when I occasionally pushed her into the sea or pool, or when watching others swim in clothes is starting to diminish a bit. I just want it to be like it was, when the slightest sniff of wetlook got me aroused.

I used to think it was the advent of YOUTUBE wetlook that was dimming my sensations but now the answer might be revealed a bit closer to home.

Any views on this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]