Wetlook-Online

Message # 42158.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:This forum is blocked in China

Date: Thu 03/12/09 05:43:36 GMT

Name: Bill th

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I tried quite a few proxy bypass sites, and they are blocked too. I did however find one proxy site that seemed to work, but when I went to say YouTube, you could search but the videos would not play. All video upload websites were blocked.

I also searched for other bypasses, and basically every site that said they had a fix, was blocked.

Google images too, same result. Do a basic search for Wet Clothes, and nearly all images are not shown.

It could have been my location, but I went from far south, and stopped at 6 different hotels along the way to Beijing; same result each time.

The internet speed however was fantastic; quickest broadband I have ever come across. So I had to limit my nocturnal internet activity to work stuff; how boring!

Oh yeah, Wet Kahuna's site did work...

Bill

In reply to Message (42158.1.1) Hello Re:This forum is blocked in China

By Frank (the noname) - eu Wed 02/12/09 15:05:35 GMT

Wouldn't proxy-server (for instance: http://proxy.org/? ) be a solution or are they being blocked, too? I know that many people from China always find ways to slip through this idiotic wall.
In reply to Message (42158.1) Hello Re:This forum is blocked in China

By Anonymous - de Wed 02/12/09 13:39:48 GMT

From my experience it depends from where you enter the sites. In big international Hotels most content is available (don't ask me how this is done technically).

In offices where I worked and in smaller Hotels contend is blocked. Last time iI was there (6 moth) this forum was still accessible.

I'll be in china in January, I guess I'll be doing some research then....

In reply to Message (42158) Exclamation This forum is blocked in China

By Bill - th Wed 02/12/09 13:07:25 GMT

Hi,

I have just returned from a business trip to China, and was surprised to see that the Great Firewall of China has this forum site blocked; and many (well most) other wetlook sites are blocked too. I have been there many, many times but it has been nearly three years since my last visit there, and all was good then...

I was thinking that perhaps it is there server that hosts this forum that is blocked, but then why are most other wetlook sites blocked? As we know; there is no nudity or generally no 'adult' content... Maybe it is just the expression of individualism?

Just thought I would share...

Bill

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]