minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 21:46:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 42149.2.1

Subject: Note Me Too-Sorry about that ... don't stop!

Date: Tue 01/12/09 20:57:36 GMT

Name: kevin us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry, I know I could say thanks more often . Thank you for all your previous posts!

Sometimes I see other posts which are great and wonder why no one has commented since I only check the forum a couple times a week.

I have given thanks for very old posts sometimes because I dont see them for months till I go back and see what I missed.

There seem to be plenty of negative posters so if you dont get any comment at all at least that means even the negative nellies liked it.

In reply to Message (42149.2) Read This Sorry about that ... don't stop!

By wet guy - uu Tue 01/12/09 20:47:15 GMT

Sorry that I never said thanks for all your great posts.  I check the board regularly and am always happy when I see your new YouTube contributions.  I don't know how you find them but you are the best!

Keep them coming.  I think I speak for almost everyone by saying a big "THANK YOU" for all your contributions to our watching pleasure!

By the way, your English is pretty good too!

In reply to Message (42149) Sad I am disappointed. This one is my last post.

By pepevilluela - pepevilluela32@eresmas.com es Tue 01/12/09 20:29:37 GMT

I have been 6 years contributing in this forum. I do not speak very well English and nevertheless I try to communicate in this language. I have contributed with many links of photos and videos. In my last post no person has thanked to me. Sincerely I believe that my material has quality enough. As they do not interest my contributions, I am going to stop contributing. Until always.

Estoy decepcionado. Éste es mi último post.

Llevo 6 años aportando en este forum. Yo no hablo muy bien inglés y sin embargo intento comunicarme en este idioma. Yo he contribuido con muchos links de fotos y videos. En mis últimos post ninguna persona me ha dado las gracias. Sinceramente creo que mi material tiene bastante calidad. Como veo que no interesan mis aportaciones, voy a dejar de contribuir. Hasta siempre.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]