Wetlook-Online

Message # 42092.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:A great walk home

Date: Thu 26/11/09 19:14:59 GMT

Name: Waterboy0225 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hope it works out for both of you. (and us)
In reply to Message (42092.1) None Re:A great walk home

By George - uu Thu 26/11/09 10:23:42 GMT

That's an absolutely awesome story, looking forward to some pictures
In reply to Message (42092) Drink Me A great walk home

By steve - wetlookkiwi@gmail.com nz Thu 26/11/09 09:31:56 GMT

Today was a lovely day, clear skies sunshine and high temperatures so i decided to leave the car at home and walk to work, and am i glad i did. The shortest route to my office crosses a set of playing fields, when i arrived there on the way home i saw the sprinklers were running, not wanting to waste a decent oppourtunity to get wet i decided i would just walk across the field anyway. the spray got my hair, jeans and tshirt partially wet, and although not soaked i was still slightly wet and found it very refreshing. i had just about reached the other side of the field when i saw a youngish lady watching me, she was very good looking and was wearing white socks and sneakers, a denim skirt and a reasonably tight black t-shirt. as i was passing her she asked me if the sprinklers were as refreshing as they looked on this hot day, i replied that they most definately were. she decided that she had to try it for herself and as she walked towards the sprinklers i turned and followed her, sparking up a conversation about the weather. it wasnt long before we were chasing and tackling each other to the ground, and we were both completely soaked from head to toe with quite a few patches of mud and grass on our clothes. her skirt had that lovely shimmering wet denim look and her shirt was clinging to her body clearly defining the shape of her bra beneath and her nipples pressing against the wet material. as we sat on the swings on the side of the field letting ourselves dry out a bit i decided to tell her about wetlook and that she looked great in wet clothes, she seemed intrigued and said she was a little turned on by our wet clothes. i asked her if she would consider taking some photos and posting them on here, she said she would think about it and get back to me, so fingers crossed everyone and hopefully i will shortly have some photos to share with you all.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]