WetlookPro

Message # 42084.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Tough Love dunkings

Date: Thu 26/11/09 03:07:40 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well....it is true that dunk tank fans rate things from a totally different perspective than wetlook fans do. I know this, cos I have been getting their feedback for 15 years, and essentially the difference between dunk tank fans and wetlook fans are this..

- For wetlook fans, the ONLY thing that matters...are the clothings and seeing them getting wet. So wetlook fans generally have no interest at all in most dunk tank scenes that feature bikini girls etc, cos a bikini girl in a dunk tank rates as a zero with wetlook fans....and 50% or more of all dunk tank scenes are not with full clothings and only swimsuits or shorts.

- For dunk tank fans, the clothings are completely irrelevant to most dunk tank fans, cos that is not a key factor, and the girls can be wearing swimsuits, and what matters the most to dunk tank fans is "the art of the dunk" and the set up, the anticipation, the heckling and taunting and teasing, and the dunk MUST be a total immersion where the girl goes completely under the water. So, any dunk tank that is too shallow or where the girl cheats and does not bend her legs willingly and immerse herself, where the girl tries to stand up or avoid getting her hair wet, thats a total failure from a dunk tank fan's perspective.

This is why you see Leon and EuroWAM TEAM paying a lot of attention to these aspects when they do their dunk tank shoots....cos you need to try and please both sets of fans....and wetlook fans do not share the same perspective as dunk tank fans do.

As for the Tough Love scenes....sure...from a dunk tank fans perspective, the tank was too small and shallow and some girls did not go fully under, so they will rate the scenes lowly, but from a wetlook fans perspective, the scenes were great, cos all the girls were nicely dressed and all the clothes got wet.

MK

In reply to Message (42084.1.1) Thumbs Down Re:Tough Love dunkings

By Anonymous - uu Wed 25/11/09 22:36:02 GMT

Saw it.   

As usual with regular TV, it had the potential to be a great scene for wet clothes and wet hair fans.  And as usual they screwed it up with their editing and a dunk tank that was barely waist deep.  Most of the girls didn't go all the way under.  Oh well, at least they didn't have a cage around the tank.  But it would have been soooooo much better if they had a deeper tank / emerging shots.

Of course it's probably good that they keep screwing those scenes up ... it helps keep the real wetlook producers in business.

DoctorSplash ... you out there???

In reply to Message (42084.1) None Re:Tough Love dunkings

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 25/11/09 18:48:30 GMT

Yep

- is the Pope a Catholic

- do bears !@#$ in the woods

- does wamtec miss recording such tv shows

I have it all on my DVR too...but I do not like to post things too quickly and then have my time wasted cos somebody else points to the same scene they found on Youtube....so I normally wait to see if somebody else posts things to thewambank first, or if somebody finds it on Youtube....cos it's a waste of time for me to make clips and then have folks point to Youtube instead etc.

I will post my DVR version if nobody else posts it soon...cos it was a very good scene with 2 of the girls getting dunked in a dress and skirt.

As for getting stuff off your DVR to your PC for making clips...you can do that in a variety of ways...i.e.

- If the footage is from a standard TV channel (not an HDTV channel), then you just connect composite video cables (red, yellow, white) from the back of your DVR to the analog video capture card ports on your pc.....and use any editing software such as Ulead or Sony Vegas or Pinnacle or Adobe Premiere to edit and make the clips.

- If the footage is from an HDTV channel, then you should use component video cables (blue, green, red) to connect to your computer, and depending on what pc ports you have available, you connect those to your pc capture capture. If you do not have a component video capture card on your pc or an hdmi capture card, then you may need to buy a digital convertor box that can convert component video signals and that box connects to your box via USB cable, so you can capture HDTV that way.

- A even simpler method is when you do not use an external DVR or cable tv DVR...and you just use Windows Media Center to record tv shows directly onto your pc's hard drive and you can grab the media from there and make clips etc.

MK

In reply to Message (42084) Info Tough Love dunkings

By jetwetfun - jet@jetwetfun.com us Wed 25/11/09 16:00:43 GMT

Last night's episode of Tough Love had some unexpected wetlook in it, but I haven't been able to find it yet anywhere.  I have it recorded on the DVR at home, but no way to get it to the computer.  In the episode, the girls were being tested on communication skills.  They each spent some time with a date ... thinking it was just a fun time.  However, they were actually being set up for a later test of their communication skills.  Later they would be asked questions about the date ... such as what was the guy's name .... what does he do for a living ... what's his pet's name ...etc, etc.  For each wrong answer, they got dunked in a dunktank in their clothes that they wore on the date.  The host of the show seemed to have a good time pushing the button for each wrong answer.  

Did anyone see it or better yet ... record it to a format where it can be posted?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]