WetlookPro

Message # 42084

Subject: Info Tough Love dunkings

Date: Wed 25/11/09 16:00:43 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Last night's episode of Tough Love had some unexpected wetlook in it, but I haven't been able to find it yet anywhere.  I have it recorded on the DVR at home, but no way to get it to the computer.  In the episode, the girls were being tested on communication skills.  They each spent some time with a date ... thinking it was just a fun time.  However, they were actually being set up for a later test of their communication skills.  Later they would be asked questions about the date ... such as what was the guy's name .... what does he do for a living ... what's his pet's name ...etc, etc.  For each wrong answer, they got dunked in a dunktank in their clothes that they wore on the date.  The host of the show seemed to have a good time pushing the button for each wrong answer.  

Did anyone see it or better yet ... record it to a format where it can be posted?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]