Wetlook-Online

Message # 41970.1

Subject: None Footnote..show on CW not WB

Date: Tue 17/11/09 02:22:13 GMT

Name: WK us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry  I got wrong networks...CW  not  WB  but 8 C 9 Eastern Tues. for sure.....One sad thing is my little red head

can't be on new M. PL. (But Laura Leighton is back as Sydney).  now due to obligations with Desperate Housewifes...

WK

In reply to Message (41970) Read This FYI.--J Leno ask Heather Locklear...u'll luv the answer

By WK - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com us Tue 17/11/09 02:00:34 GMT

I am not the biggest poster here, but Watching Leno toight he interviewed H. Locklear on his 10 @ 10.  she is

appearing once again on the WB netowrk Tues. 17 Nov  on series Melrose Place.......

Q:  by  Jay.....What will you NOT do on the new Melrose Place that you did on the old M.P.?

Locklear:   "I will NOT wear a swim suit in the swimming pool again, I will wear my clothes, but not swimsuit.."

appearantly  she either like swimming in her clothes or she feels that she is getting to old to show alot more

skin that may have many tucks in her, especially the belly,   but for wetlook fans, that means

only one thing....They had to have taped some pool scenes in this series with her and she went swimming in

them in full  clothes...What outfits, she did not reveal, so everyone be watching Melrose Place on Tues

for the next several months and MK get the video recorders ready.   Heather  has tipped us off......

Hope this infor is good medicine for the coming months on the show......(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]