minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:23:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 41910.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Buying A Wetlook Site Membership? Don't Use Authorize.net!

Date: Wed 11/11/09 00:25:37 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That means, it not as easy to work with as our main gateway but it helps stop fraud in it's tracks.. So, it does what I have it set up to do very effectively.
In reply to Message (41910.1.1) None Re:Buying A Wetlook Site Membership? Don't Use Authorize.net!

By Poliut - us Wed 11/11/09 00:22:36 GMT

"It's a goofy system and sometimes hard to work with, but it's effective..."

How? That sounds contradictory in and of itself right there...

In reply to Message (41910.1) None Re:Buying A Wetlook Site Membership? Don't Use Authorize.net!

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Tue 10/11/09 23:58:53 GMT

Authorizenet is only a payment gateway and not the processor in most cases.  It's actually a pretty nice gateway and can be set up to reduce fraud in an unbelieable amount.  It's not the main gateway I use but I do use it on other items I physically ship out.  I'll be the first to say, the merchant interface is not easy to use and sometimes, I have to look in different sections to find a charge.  It can be under unsettled, settled or if you have the fraud detection suite as I do, it can be under there.  

I can't speak for the site you signed up for but in my case, using the fraud detection, it will actually authorize the charge through your bank but if items such as CCV or Address match required are used, if that information entered by the card holder doesn't match, the merchant does NOT recieve the funds.  As told, it will disappear after an amount of time. Just as you have possibly gone to a gas pump and used the card reader on the pump.  Some will pre-authorize $75-$100 before allowing you to pump gas.  That amount will show on your account until the merchant does a batch of the daily sales.  Once the batch is done, the amount is changed to reflect the actual amount.  If the charge is blocked by Authorizenet settings, many times I will not receive an email letting me know anything has happened. If it's block by the fraud detection suite, I'll get an email letting me know I can accept the charge or decline the charge.

It's a goofy system and sometimes hard to work with, but it's effective...

In reply to Message (41910) Warning! Buying A Wetlook Site Membership? Don't Use Authorize.net!

By George - us Tue 10/11/09 23:18:04 GMT

If you were planning to buy a membership to a wetlook site, and "authorize.net" is one of the payment options, use one of the other payment options, or you'll get left high and dry.

Sunday morning, I wanted to buy a membership and I made the mistake of using "authorize.net" instead of PayPal.

Here is a screenshot of my bank statement (Don't worry, there's nothing useful for you on here, I left out the names and numbers), and the "authorize.net" transaction in question is the one for $45.00 on the second line down.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lakemonster/4093569725/sizes/o/

So, authorize.net can apparently bill my bank account, but they can't send me an e-mail receipt, and the money gets lost between my bank account and the webmaster.  (This is scientific proof of black holes.)

If that's bad enough, I can't find anywhere on authorize.net's website to find the transaction by number by entering credit or e-mail information.

If you do have problems with them, forget about calling authorize.net, the phone number my bank gave me for authorize.net's customer support turned out to be an insurance salesman from Alabama.

Anyhow, I probably won't be looking at any wetlook this week, because the bank said that if it doesn't get resolved by the end of the week the charge simply disappears by the end of the week, or authorize.net gets it's head out of it's ass and releases the money.  If that happens, fine, I'll enjoy the material but if not, I'll find a different website to enjoy.  I sent the webmaster of the site (which I won't mention by name), and inquiry about it and the response I got was "Nothing from Auth.net....Can't provide a tracking number...Seemsa  to me you are trying to pull something...Doesn't work here....Receips are given by all charges for proof..."

Hey, I like is stuff, but if that's his attitude, I just don't need to make him $45 richer.  There's more than one game in town.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]