minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:33:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 41902

Subject: None Mother & Daughter wetlook - anyone ???

Date: Mon 09/11/09 19:43:45 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI Tracie and I have been doing wetlook shoots with 19 year old Renna for the past 12 months, and next week we will be doing a 4 day shoot at a house we are renting in Ft Lauderdale for the week. The shoots will be with 8 models, and this time we will be shooting Renna together with her mother (also a former model) too. FYI, Renna is girl in the "Dorothy" land of oz scene we released earlier this year...pics here..

http://tzm.wamtec.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-60-0182

anywhere, here is a pic of Renna together with her mother...and you can see where she gets her looks from

http://www.wamtec.com/temp.jpg

Tracie is currently working on the shooting schedule and handling custom video requests, and we have several custom scenes to do, and a couple of open slots in the schedule for any request scenes to do wet jeans, sneakers, socks, dresses, hairwashing or any kind of wetlook you want. So if you want a mother & daughter wetlook fantasy video made as per your script, just email Tracie at traciez@aol.com and she can organize things for you.

If you wish to sponsor a custom scene or have requests, please send them to Tracie by email (do not post them on the forum).

This is your chance to have a mother/daughter wetlook fantasy video made in HD video.

We also have several other new models coming next week...i.e. Nicole, Kitty, Lexi, Cali, Ryan and some of our regular models...so if you wish to choose other models for certain scenes Tracie can email you their portfolio pics. The house we have rented has an amazing heated pool, so we will be shooting lots of great new stuff all next week.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]