Wetlook-Online

Message # 41897

Subject: Question Zena Jeans Commercial circa 1979-80

Date: Mon 09/11/09 07:24:38 GMT

Name: Sunboyfun us

Email: sunboyfun@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Does anyone remember the Zena Jeans Commercial that aired in 1979 (or more likely 1980), featuring a Bo Derek-type model emerging from the ocean in bikini top and jeans? It was all done so matter-of-fact, which had great shock value for my 13 year old eyes and mindset. The commercial started with the now-famous "Zena is you, if you're a woman..." theme song, all corny and sexy at the same time. The model was seen waist up, in a yellow bikini top, sporting the then-trendy corn row braids like Bo Derek had in "10". Then surprise, surprise: as the camera pans down, it is revealed she is in fact wearing an extremely tight and sexy pair of Zena designer jeans. The slow motion emphasizes the wonderful shine and careless attitude of the model, who seems to have a knowing grin on her face that would make Paris Hilton seem innocent. After a quick jog, she returns to the water at commercial's end, and again turns to the camera with a smile. It was like she knew the secret desires of all wetlook fans and was exposing them there on TV for all to see.

Alas, a youtube search only brings up the other two commercials running at the time. I remember a poster was even available of said model in the wet jeans. It made a real impression on me and I would love to know if anyone shared this experience. I'd also love to see it again somehow. Those were the days!

SBF

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]