Wetlook-Online

Message # 41895.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Other Doris Day wetlook - "Move Over, Darling"

Date: Mon 09/11/09 23:55:53 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
True...fyi, the film "Move Over Darling" was originally made in 1940 as "My Favorite Wife"., which had a great wetlook scene where Irene Dune falls in the pool in her business suit. That film was in process of being re-made as the 1962 film "Somethings Got To Give" with Marilyn Monroe, but she died midway thru the film before it was ever completed. Only 37 mins of scenes from that uncompleted film exist and were recently restored and aired on the TCM channel, but she never got to film the clothed pool scene.  Instead, the footage was shelved and re-cast and re-made with Doris Day as "Move Over Darling" instead....so had Marilyn not died midway thru filming, we would have seen Marilyn doing those clothed pool scenes.  But checkout the original Irene Dunne clothed pool scenes from "My Favorite Wife"....I know they have some stills on JJ's vintage wetlook site and I have the film on several tapes.

MK

In reply to Message (41895.1.1.1.1) None Other Doris Day wetlook - "Move Over, Darling"

By Doug Dress2Splash - dress2splash@hotmail.com us Mon 09/11/09 23:36:28 GMT

Ther was a movie she was in woitrh james Garner called "Move Over, Darling".

It had at least TWO wetlook scenes:

One was a scene where Doris Day and James Garner went fully dressed in a convertible, with the top down, thru a carwash.

The other scene was near the end of the movie where she saw James Garner and their kids in the pool,

and he pulled her in the pool, with her blue dress on!

In reply to Message (41895.1.1.1) None Re:Doris Day wetlook

By nick - nl Mon 09/11/09 15:02:39 GMT

Well, that's an option. But i wait till someone pops the clip up though.

However all the Doris Day movies are fun to watch.......

In reply to Message (41895.1.1) None Doris Day wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 09/11/09 14:49:39 GMT

You are absolutely correct in your description. That was the best wetlook scene in her entire career and also one the greatest water trough dunking scenes of all time too.  Yes, I do have that scene on some old VHS cliptapes and I have posted an online clip of that scene online about 10 years ago (though it was a small sized clip at 320x240, not a full screen high res clip).

FYI, the entire series of the Doris Day show (all 5 seasons from 1968 - 1973) have now been released on a collection of DVDs in a boxed set, so if you really want to get a high res dvd quality version of that scene, you can get the boxed set from Amazon for $100.

http://www.amazon.com/Doris-Day-Show-Complete-Collection/dp/B001D5C1EY/ref=pd_cp_d_1

FYI there are a couple of other wetlook scenes in that tv series too...one other memorable scene is where Doris is in a blouse and pants, making a shower and shampoo commercial, and she gets soaked by a rain-shower machine etc.

Although the boxed set is expensive, if somebody cares to order that dvd boxed set, I will offer to trade it with you,...cos my VHS version of the wet scenes from this series are a little grainy, so I would like to get the dvd versions, so if you order the dvd boxed set and then trade it with me, then I will give you a 150% wamtec credit in exchange....i.e. you can choose $150 worth of dvds or online downloads or memberships from any of my sites etc.

MK

In reply to Message (41895.1) Hello Re:Lost vid

By Ngawa - uu Mon 09/11/09 10:41:34 GMT

I remember that - it was friom the Doris Day Show in the 60s. She was wearing a tight purple dress, tights and boots. She looked stunning as she stood in her sopping shiny dress before she took another dive into the horse trough. I had this scene on a hard drive that died a few years ago; I think MK posted it somewhere. A search on Youtube has been fruitless; I did, however, manage to find this little gem where she takes a drenching in her sweater and horny little hotpants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRwH0TN8tVE

In reply to Message (41895) Question Lost vid

By nick - nl Mon 09/11/09 06:40:20 GMT

Hi there.

I love those vintage wetlook clips and pics.

I ever saw a clip of Doris Day falling in a tub twice.

In that scene she played a double role. One as a distinguished lady and the other as a clumsy farmer-girl.

Is someone of you having this clip?

Or where can i find it?

Greetz from a chilly Netherlands.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]