Wetlook-Online

Message # 41879.6

Subject: None Re:Senior Wetlookers

Date: Sun 08/11/09 01:32:08 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My body is in it's early 50's, but my  outlook on wetlook is still the same as it was when I was 12 years old. That is why I am stuck in a time-warp where it concerns fashions, cos I still prefer the fashions of the 60's and 70's....to the fashions of today.

As for who is the oldest wetlooker.....bodywise.....I believe the almighty sage on this forum called "Sopping"  is the elder statesman of wetlook, cos he is in his 80's.

I also have several customers who have supported my websites for many years who are in their 80's too, and their minds  are still very active and even though I ship them dvds to their nursing homes now, that is one of the satisfying things about being a wetlook producer -- when you know you are bringing some small pleasure to people in their twilight years in nursing homes who are still active and enjoy watching the media we produce. The other great pleasure is that I often ship DVDs to wetlook fans who are serving in the military, and I send lots of stuff to them at APO military mail boxes where they are stationed on aircraft carriers and other bases....and so it is kinda cool to think that there are folks on aircraft carriers and submarines who have long working hours and their source of entertainment is a dvd player on a ship or sub at sea.....so somewhere at sea there are a group of sailors watching our stuff and being entertained....so that makes it all worthwhile for me.

MK

In reply to Message (41879) Question Senior Wetlookers

By Vi_King - eu Sat 07/11/09 20:57:22 GMT

Just a short question  from me as senior wetlooker (56) and quick pool. Who is the oldest wetlooker on this forum?

Vi_King

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]