Wetlook-Online

Message # 41867

Subject: Found It No Subject

Date: Fri 06/11/09 13:17:00 GMT

Name: Lucky Luc kh

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My neighbor knocked my door because she needed to get her car back from the garage. Her boyfriend wasn't home, so she needed a lift to the garage. She was dressed in a blue knee length jeans skirt, with a belt and black top. "OK" I said and promised that I would be ready in 5 minutes. It was not very far, so in about 15 minutes we arrived to the place. Unfortunately her car wasn't finished yet. They suggested to wait for another hour. We went back to my car and she said that we might have a walk around the lake, which was in about 3 minutes driving from here. The weather was really nice and it sounded like a good idea to me. Since it was a week day, there was almost nobody at the lake. When I was seeing the water, it looked really inviting. I went to the water and wet my feet. The water even felt very nice. In a meantime, she was sitting onto the grass. I got back and told her that it would be perfect for another swim. She was pretty clear that she won't swim today, she didn't have her swimsuit and she still had to go to the garage to get her car. I told her that I would go for a swim. So I removed my t-shirt and shoes and went straight into the the water. When I came out, she was still sitting there, and asked me how the water was. I told her that it was really refreshing. She had remove her short boots by now and was bare feet sitting on the sand. We talked for a while until I was almost dry again. I already thought about going into the water once more. This time she went together with me to the water. I could already feel my heart beating, was she going into the water. She went in until the water just didn't reach her skirt. I splashed her very gently, but then she got out. "No, I can't swim wearing my skirt and we still have to to go to the garage". "You will dry, no worries" I comforted her. Then her cell phone rang. She ran to the place where she had left her handbag and took the call. It was the garage to say that they found something wrong and something needed to be replaced. It would take at least another hour. Without even thinking I said " see that you can swim and you will be dry until you have to go to the garage". "I ll just wet my feet a little she replied. So we went back into the water. She was really careful not wetting her clothes. I didn't stop me and I went just into the deeper water. But she just stayed there and I went out and sat onto the grass. She said that she liked to stay into the water for now, she really enjoyed the water at her feet. It felt like watching a movie, and it got more and more exiting. It was like she was in an other world. I ll describe as good as possible was happened. She went by accident ( not really I think) somewhat deeper into the water. Her skirt touched the water and she liked it to move slowly over the water surface. The skirt was touching both sides of her body when she move from left to right and the opposite.Did she like it? But unfortunately she came out of the water with only half a centimeter of her skirt wet. She sat next to me and we talked for a while. When we both got up and I just made some silly move as I was going to push her into the water, she said that I wouldn't dare. I was considering this thought. I got up and she got up and then her phone rang. The garage called to confirm that her car was fixed. I realized that this could be my last change. As soon as the call was ended, she started preparing. When all was prepared and she was ready to go I felt so disappointed in the fact that she hadn't been wet yet that I just took her in my arm and I went to the water. She was pretty shocked and dropped her handbag and told me that I was already too late now. But I continued. She shouted about her boots/skirt and that she would get wet. She wanted me to stop to let her at least remove her boots. For me it was already too late. I was longing to hard to see her wet. So I just continued into the water. When I was waistdeep into the water, she knew that there was no way out, and I just dropped her into the water. I thought that she was going to be all mad at me, so I swam a little further as fast as I could. She went out of the water while I was watching. I thought that she was indeed little mad, but  when at the shore, she started to remove her boots. And run straight into the water again. She was trying to attack me. We enjoyed the play for about some minutes and then went out of the water. She looked stunning all wet. Her skirt darkened and all clinging to her legs. Her black top showed perfectly the contours of her body and the bra underneath. We dried for about half an our after the swim. Just talking about how much we enjoyed this swim. I told her that I was sorry to throw her in with her boots already on. She said that she wanted to go in, and she didn't care about her boots that got wet. She was happy that she finally got into the water. In half an hour we weren't dry at all, so I suggested to go home first to change. So we did. When we arrived at home, she got out. I waited for her for a while. When she came back she was wearing jeans with a tick belt and a denim vest. I noticed that she was wearing the same boots. So I asked her if her boots were already dry. She explained me that the boots weren't dry at all, but that she like the feeling. She also admitted that she was just wearing the same top underneath her vest. We went back to the garage. When she finally got her car, she asked me if I wanted to go for a swim again. I couldn't say no, but was she really going to get wet in her clothes again? Oohh, yes! When we arrived there she got out of the car and ran directly into the water. She didn't even care about her vest and boots. It just seemed that the she liked it to be wet. We swam together again, just enjoying both silent the wet clothes. When we came out out of the water, she though her wet legs and told me that she really enjoyed the water. She removed her jacked and let it dry onto the grass. We both dried out and enjoyed the swimming adventure. This was time that we separated by both taking our own car home.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]