Wetlook-Online

Message # 41852.5.1

Subject: None Re:Off-topic New York Yankees

Date: Thu 05/11/09 17:15:28 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Only the best players in the "world" play in major league baseball, and the league just happens to be in the States and Canada. 70-80% of the league is foreigners from e.g. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Cuba, Dominican Republic.
In reply to Message (41852.5) None Re:Off-topic New York Yankees

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 05/11/09 14:56:22 GMT

...being a Brit, I am totally impartial where baseball is concerned.

But what I have never understood....is why is it called the WORLD series, when only 2 countries are allowed to particpate (USA and Canada).There are numerous other countries that have top baseball teams...e.g. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Cuba, Dominican Republic....and those countries are not allowed to particpate.so how can you be called a world champion when the world is excluded from participating ....and it's the same thing with NFL Football, where the winners of the Superbowl are referred to as the World Champions,but no teams outside of the USA are allowed to compete in that tournament.

It reminds me of that old Jay Leno joke......"I was in Europe on vacation this summer.....and I was unable to find an International House of Pancakes restaurant anywhere" <cos they only exist in the USA>

At least the "World Cup" for soccer allows all 250 nations of the world to enter by region and then they narrow it down to the final 32 nations from the winners for each region.

The Baseball series should really be called the USA/Canada series

But we are just as guilty of having mis-named titles in the UK too.......i.e our tax collecton service is called "The Inland Revenue" service...and Benny Hill used to say that he did not have to pay taxes...cos he lives on the coast....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (41852) Bouncing Off-topic New York Yankees

By rubber greenbean - us Thu 05/11/09 02:53:46 GMT

I know this is off-topic, I was watching the world series (baseball) and my New York Yankees are world champs.  They beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4 games to 2.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]