WetlookPro

Message # 41808.5.1

Subject: None Re:Another "How do I tell my lover?" question

Date: Sun 01/11/09 10:14:17 GMT

Name: George uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just my opinion here... I've seen posts like this before and sense that to much is made out of all this.  Talking to women in over the years and just bringing it up, even those who appear to have never thought about it find the idea of getting wet totally cool... sexy... and fun.  I feel that if you make it out to be a big deal like it is so so very important to you that could be what turns them off... if you casually mentioned it.... got their reaction... left it at that...and someday as the relationship progresses nonchalantly make it happen... things will be fine.  Just my opinion.... don't make such an issue out of it and you'll be better off
In reply to Message (41808.5) None Re:Another "How do I tell my lover?" question

By Anonymous - uu Sun 01/11/09 03:48:21 GMT

Try a simple test.  Do something a little silly, but simple.  Wash the car together and have a little water fight, or something along those lines and see how she reacts.  Work up a little banter between you too where a bet is involved and have the loser do something simple, like take a shaving cream pie for the loss.  Baby steps at first and see where it goes.  It has worked for me.
In reply to Message (41808) Question Another "How do I tell my lover?" question

By Amf - ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com uu Sat 31/10/09 20:54:02 GMT

Hi all.  I've read this forum for a long time, and have always encouraged people to be out and open about their interests.  I still believe that's the best policy . . . but now I'm faced with the situation myself, and I'm having a surprisingly hard time with it.  

I'm a smart, educated, successful, creative, kind, socially adjusted, and cute (so I've been told) guy with lots of friends and a great career, who loves the rush and sensation and look of soaking wet clothes, especially tight jeans and long sleeved shirts.  I love getting wet, seeing women get wet, and most of all, getting wet together.  I love it more than nudity or regular sex.   

So I've been seeing a woman for a month now.  It's been fantastic.  She very smart, fun, affectionate, together, and super cute.  She's crazy about me.  But I’m having trouble telling her about my kink.

I agree with the advice posted before about trying to keep it casual, just mention that wet clothes is a turn on and don't make a big deal about it.  I did that already.  I mentioned how I love getting soaked in the rain, and I sent her the "Kiss the Rain" video of all the soaked couples kissing.  Here’s what I wrote to her in that email:  

I like the images of lovers kissing, not caring or even noticing the rain, getting soaked to the skin and just being in complete abandon to the love they feel.  I love the rain, as I said, and getting completely soaked in all my clothes (not just in the rain, but also in fountains, lakes, whatever), a crazy thrill I've enjoyed all my life.  I find it so exhilarating and erotic.  So I see me and you in these images, and even in the words of the song.

That’s pretty up front, no?  She thought the email was sweet, but still didn't seem to pick up on how MUCH I liked it.  I know I have to just come out with it.  But it wouldn't be true for me to tell her that it is only a casual interest.  It is my biggest turn-on!  I don't think I could be with someone who didn't accept and like it (because for me, nothing sexual is enjoyable unless both people are into it to the same degree).

I'm so into her that the stakes seem really high.  I REALLY don't want to lose this one!  I just wish I was into regular old sex in bed like everyone else in the world!  On the other hand, I love what I love and that can't be helped.  And my kink is harmless, healthy, and fun, so nothing to be ashamed of. I want her to accept me, all of me.

There are encouraging signs . . . she's madly in love with me.  I love the way she dresses (in tight jeans and stretchy shirts that show off her lovely lean body—I’d love to see her wet in every outfit I’ve ever seen her in!)  She told me that she’s happy that I like her clothes, espcially her jeans, because she has so many.  She likes that I have a lot of clothes too (ha ha--I wonder why?  The more the merrier!)  Once when we were going out, I put on a pair of skinny jeans that fit me perfectly, but maybe too tightly.  I asked her if jeans like that were appropriate for a man to be wearing.  She just giggled and said, "Well *I* like it."  It made me wonder how she would like it if those jeans were soaking wet and stuck to me all over.

If she was into getting wet with me, it would help me relax, and it would increase my interest in and enjoyment of other kinds of sex.  Right now, that's hard for me because I feel like I'm holding back or keeping secrets. I want to be like the rest of you happy wet couples who post here, like Vlock and his partner, like Leon and Lisa Moomin, like TJ in wet jeans, KDWET, UFA, etc.

I've been with other women where I just figured, oh well, if she doesn't like it, no big deal, I'll just move on.  There seemed little risk (and of course, no woman has ever freaked about it anyway).  But this one is a keeper, a girl I could spend the rest of my life with.  I see this kink of mine as the only thing that could screw that up.  Can you appreciate the stakes involved?  Can you see why it's hard for me to broach the subject?  

I'd appreciate any advice and/or encouragement you could give me.  Success stories are especially welcome.  

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]