minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 09:38:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 41807.6.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:New wetlook pic. with me, for free ;)

Date: Tue 03/11/09 21:59:02 GMT

Name: Luxus-Honey dk

Email: glynggaard@ofir.dk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The person you found is not me. Iīm not to be found on the internet.

And no, Iīm not getting another person in trouble, they can just do like me, and delete them self from the internet, it canīt be my problem.

But thank you for draw attention to it for me.

Famous people all over gets mails and calls, and if someone starts calling me, I will just chance my number.

I canīt see the big problem in things like that.

In reply to Message (41807.6.1.1) Talking Re:New wetlook pic. with me, for free ;)

By MaK - dk Tue 03/11/09 14:07:06 GMT

It is extremely easy to find your address and phone number. Your name Gitte L....... and your location R...... is directly readable, so just a single look-up on k....dk (I will not give the address here, but you ought to be able to guess) gives me address, map and both phone numbers - at least of somebody with the same name as you and the middle name B.... , the address V.V. xxx and the phone mumbers ......40 and ......10. If it is not you, you may be coursing VERY big problems for somebody else and ought to consider that!

Of course you are not a prostitude, but you have chosen a name, which may course somebody to believe that. Honey is VERY close to horney.You simply invite bad guys in!

It is very nice that you like wetlook and want to share your pictures for free. I wish you all the best, but I have seen numerous examples in these forums where people get huge problems with sick phone calls etc. - even when they are completely anonymous, so be very careful.

In reply to Message (41807.6.1) None Re:New wetlook pic. with me, for free ;)

By Luxus-Honey - glynggaard@ofir.dk dk Tue 03/11/09 11:33:19 GMT

I know, but myspace is for free, and if I had a hp it will be to expencive for me, and then I would have to take money for people to see my pictures, and I donīt want that.

I donīt understand how you found my adress and number, becouse it is not available on the internet! There is a lot of people there has the same name as me.

Maybe you think it sounds like an prostitude name, but Iīm not a prostitude, I do wetlook pictures!, and I have used it for a long time now, so Iīm not going to change it.

In reply to Message (41807.6) Thumbs Up Re:New wetlook pic. with me, for free ;)

By MaK - dk Tue 03/11/09 10:04:00 GMT

Very nice pictures Gitte. You are a very beautiful girl, but maybe you should consider a better place to put your pictures (with higher resolution) and to be MUCH more careful on the internet! One single look-up and I had your address and phone numbers, and the name you have chosen - Luxus-honey - sounds like a prostitude. You just need one sick guy to make your life a hell and there are numerous out there!
In reply to Message (41807) Read This New wetlook pic. with me, for free ;)

By Luxus-Honey - glynggaard@ofir.dk dk Sat 31/10/09 20:22:36 GMT

Hey people.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

I just uploadet 8 new wetlook pictures from today in the studio :) (pictures of me as a doll ;)

xoxo,

Gitte

Luxus-honey

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]