Wetlook-Online

Message # 4179.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello I will not be swayed!

Date: Sun 15/06/03 07:35:59 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You can see what the girls look like and you can see what they are wearing!  You have also seen the quality of the dunkings!  Either you want to buy the tape to see the rest of the girls get dunked or, you don't!

Sorry!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (4179.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: I think I've been a gentleman!

By Anonymous - uu Sun 15/06/03 00:58:40 GMT

It is great that Leon gives away so much pics. But this time he should give more. (like he did before)

I think Leon you con sell more Videos when you show us pics, so the peole want it on Video, because it is more realistic than a photo

In reply to Message (4179.1.1) Hello Re: I think I've been a gentleman!

By w@mboy - uu Sat 14/06/03 23:07:42 GMT

No one can say that Leon doesn't give away enough stuff, I've got a hard drive full of his pictures and a few clips.  Nice try though buddy :)

w@mboy

In reply to Message (4179.1) Info I think I've been a gentleman!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sat 14/06/03 23:02:13 GMT

Thanks for the compliment.

I offered people a choice on which of the dunkings they wanted to see, all the dunkings are as good as the one that won!  That is the reason I put it up for the vote!  Lets face it, I couldn't have risked the chance of a crap dunking winning the vote.  I had my own choice as to which of the dunkings I would have liked to post, the following girl got dunked twice because the first time she went in, she only got wet to her waist!

That would have made some fantastic stills, but it was not my choice, the reason I have posted these stills is so that wamtec and myself can sell some vids.  If I was to post to much, there would be no reason for people to buy the vid!

I think I have been fair, thanks again for asking though, it proves I am doing something right!

leonmoomin Drink Me

In reply to Message (4179) Read This another leonmoomin

By just fell in - gb Sat 14/06/03 22:12:00 GMT

who all thinks leonmoomin should be a true gentlman and show some more video stills of  the school dress dunk tank nite i would love to see no 3 or 4 no 6 was ok but not the best however we all apreciated the links you provide us with!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]