WetlookPro

Message # 41710.5.1.1.1

Subject: None Youtube links please?

Date: Sun 25/10/09 06:58:23 GMT

Name: George uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Can somebody post some youtube links to some of these scenes... it'd be greatly appreciated :)
In reply to Message (41710.5.1.1) None Re:Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By ML - ex Sun 25/10/09 06:29:16 GMT

watching the baby for hazzard on youtube at the moment, let you know

as for the stunt cars, yeah they killed alot, they found the very first general lee, the courthouse jump car, it was buried up to its axles in georgan mud, anyway that one was restored

big Christine fan and yes the killed a good load of now classic rarites

but on the + side, the sucses of the shows promot the cars to a cult icon and alot more get saved

altough with the dukefest they still jumping and wrecking chargers lol

In reply to Message (41710.5.1) None Re:Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 24/10/09 21:51:01 GMT

Regarding theme cars that are used in tv series, it is actually a very brilliant concept to use a really CHEAP car to be the star of the show, cos when you have a series where you need 30-40 copies of the same car...it makes good cost sense to use a cheap car that only requires a quick paint job to make it look spiffy. Hence shows like "The Rockford Files" (a cheap camero) and "The A Team" (a cheap chevy van) and Knight Rider (a cheap Pontiac) only needed a quick paint job and they were cheap vehicles to replace in every show. Other series where they used expensive cars...like Magnum P.I....where they used a Ferrari...and they had to have 2 replacement cars for every season....ran into budgetary troubles.

So...if you are gonna make a long running series where you know you are gonna need a 30-40 replacement cars....it is wise to use a cheap car...like they did on "Starsky & Hutch"...and just spend $10 extra to paint a white stripe down the side...ha ha..

BTW....in the 1990's I used to live next door to Burt Reynolds ranch in Florida, and when he was getting divorced from Loni Anderson and he was taken to the cleaners and declaring bankrupcy, he was selling his 150 acre ranch (which was once owned by Al Capone in the 1930's and famous as being used for moonshine operations) and Burt was auctioning off a lot of his memorabilia....and he was selling one of his original Trans-Ams from the Smokey and the Bandit films. Sadly I was away on a trip to Europe...so I missed the auction, and when I got back, I found they sold it for only $6000....sheesh....if I had been able to attend the auction...I would have bought it...cos it only had 5000 miles on clock. I lived next to Burt for 8 years, but only saw him a couple of times, when he used to walk his dog early in the mornings.

MK

In reply to Message (41710.5) None Re:Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By Desert Hawk - us Sat 24/10/09 16:49:57 GMT

I was a big fan of The Dukes of Hazzard but I don't remember these particular episodes.  I don't remember Daisy ever wearing long jeans, but my memory is hazy since it has been a long time since I have seen an episode of the show (I don't get CMT either).  I remember that in many episodes either Roscoe, Enos, Cletus, or Boss Hogg or a combination of them would try to jump a car over a body of water and not make it all the way across and land in the water after the General Lee made the jump successfully.   I remember one episode where either Roscoe or Enos screamed "we're gonna get wet Cletuuuusssss" before landing in a lake.  I used to love all the jumps the General Lee made, but I always thought what a waste of perfectly good cars (for those of you who don't know, the stunt cars were wrecked beyond repair by a jump).  
In reply to Message (41710) None Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By ML - ex Sat 24/10/09 03:00:39 GMT

In the origonal tv series the dukes of hazzard i remember daisy duke driving a car into a creek or river, it wan't the general as she swam out and got into it after

the question is has anyone seen or remember this

i remember Daisy wearing jeans and knee black high boots, possibly a red shirt, she drove a car into the creek, then swam back to the bank and meet with the dukes in the general, then jumped in through the window

it was a pretty good wet scene with a nice amount of water pouring out of her boots as she jumped in the general

i have a few dvd box sets and not seen this one yet

maybe MK knows of it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]