Wetlook-Online

Message # 41710.3.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

Date: Sat 24/10/09 10:15:11 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....the term "Fake Bo and Luke" is the term that all the Dukes of Hazzards fan sites use...cos they consider those replacement guys to be replacement lookalike guys....thats the term they use. It's like the Star Trek fans....who never like to be called "Trekkies"...cos they always use the term "Trekkers"...ha ha.

Regarding Battle of the Network stars.....the Catherine Bach scene was a great dunk tank scene....if you are a dunk tank or see thru fan....but she was not wearing clothes, but a speedo swimsuit that went see thru.....I have that scene....here are some caps I made in the 1990's...

http://www.thewambank.com/uploaded/celebrities/thumbnails/48/cbach6_450.jpg

Catherine Bach only wore a swimsuit when on BNS....so those scenes are for dunk tank and wet hair fans...not for wetlook fans.

Regarding the mystery woman in a black t shirt and shorts on BNS.....I have all the dunk tank scenes from all seasons of BNS...and I do not recall ever seeing anybody in black in the dunk tank....definitely not Heather Thomas. Heather Thomas got dunked on diferrent shows (on her own, and once with Heather Locklear together on the same seat)....and she was always in a light blue swimsuit or a dark blue pair of shorts and blue t shirt....but not black. I think that is what you may mean...she was wearing a navy blue/dark blue t shirt and dark blue shorts in one of her dunkings (the one with a blooper where you see her shorts falling off in the slow mo replay...and then you see her smiling and gesticulating "oops" when she realizes her shorts were falling off). Definitely not black though....dark blue.

MK

In reply to Message (41710.3.1.1) None Re:Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By anotherwetfan - us Sat 24/10/09 09:40:10 GMT

The episode where Daisy jumps in the river is called "The Great Insurance Scam", The following week was when Daisy was on an airboat and she jumps overboard. That scene had the faraway exit shot. By the way, in the replacement season, the guys' names were Coy and Vance. They were not the fake Bo and Luke, but Tom Wopat and John Schneider did return later in season 5. Speaking of the Battle of the Network Stars, there was a woman who went in the dunk tank wearing a black t-shirt and black shorts. I think it was Heather Thomas, but I'm not sure. It was on the same show as Catherine Bach was on.
In reply to Message (41710.3.1) Hello Re:Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By joey - us Sat 24/10/09 09:18:26 GMT

I remember both sceans yall are talking about. the scean where she jumps in the river to help look for a car that went in and where she is taken prisnor and she jumps from a fan boat

they are from the unpopular 5 or 6th seasons

still on dvd i believe.

I hope this helps

and yes she was in the dunk tank But not a good dunk

In reply to Message (41710.3) None Re:Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 24/10/09 09:03:40 GMT

Ummm...I have got all the scenes from that series....and the scene I think you are referring to is not one of the better scenes from that series, cos it is a long distance shot of Daisy as she swims to the bank and climbs out (no close ups)...and so there are no decent money shots (close ups) in that particular one...it's a long shot...and you definitely DO NOT see "water pouring out of her boots as she jumped in the general"....not that I recall...cos there were no close ups.

FYI.....the best "water pouring out of the boots & jeans" scene that I have....occurred in 1965 in one of the first season episodes of THE BIG VALLEY....where Linda Evans gets pushed into the lake in her blouse, jeans and riding boots. When she emerges from the lake you get lots of good close ups, and then the real "kicker" to the scene is that as she gets back on her horse....she laughs at the guy who pushed in her...and then she teasingly grabs her boots to pull her leg high in the air...to let the water drain out of her boots....as she gives a teasing look at the guy watching her play with her boots....now thats a memorable scene. I only had that scene in a very old vhs tape in low quality, but I recently got the official dvd release boxed set of The Big Valley so I could get a first class version of that scene (plus there are 3 other good wet scenes in those 150 episodes too).

BTW....the commenter is right...it is not the real Bo and Luke in those scenes you see...it was fake Bo and fake Luke that season (their supposed cousins)....cos John Schneider and Tom Wopat had a contract dispute that season over their salary....so they walked off the set and quit the show that season...and the producers hired 2 lookalike actors to replace them that entire season...and the ratings were terrible that season.....so they brought back the real Bo and Luke the next season. But the irony is....most of the best wet and mud scenes on Dukes of Hazzard....took place during that one season where the fake Bo and Luke replaced the original actors.....so that was actually the best season for wet and muddy scenes.

MK

In reply to Message (41710) None Daisy Duke in river crash: Question

By ML - ex Sat 24/10/09 03:00:39 GMT

In the origonal tv series the dukes of hazzard i remember daisy duke driving a car into a creek or river, it wan't the general as she swam out and got into it after

the question is has anyone seen or remember this

i remember Daisy wearing jeans and knee black high boots, possibly a red shirt, she drove a car into the creek, then swam back to the bank and meet with the dukes in the general, then jumped in through the window

it was a pretty good wet scene with a nice amount of water pouring out of her boots as she jumped in the general

i have a few dvd box sets and not seen this one yet

maybe MK knows of it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]