Wetlook-Online

Message # 41705.1

Subject: None A fantasy story part 2.

Date: Fri 23/10/09 16:35:12 GMT

Name: wetlooker uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

After part 2 i will see you write what happend next!

Rebekah and I go in and switch on, I have my swimwear but is very interested in taking a tshirt too as I do.

I go out in the swimming pool where my Rebekah is wearing a red bikini, she looks puzzled at me when she sees me in tshirt and swimwear, but do not ask about my dress, we are heading for the pool and we hear that the teacher comes from the other side and look a bit wondering on us when she comes to us wearing a black swimsuit and white tshirt on top.

-Hey, you were as fast as I am, I had already come to me bathing suit at home so I was ready to begin the lesson with you, I kept on tshirts actually so I can keep warm.

Rebekah: Yes, what good then we can be ourselves here.

The teacher looks at me and my klädval but does not mention anything about it.

The teacher: - Yes it's very nice and I see that you are reversed and ready to jump in but first I thought that we could think together how to upload it?

Ole: "I've been here a lot and swimming and being on the base is not a problem, however, to get out of the deep scares me a bit, I turn, I might dare me out there today.

Teacher:-Okay, it is the case you want to achieve with this course?

Answer the teacher and looking wonderingly at me and my dress.

Ole: "It is good first step, then I would like to work with them oliak sims dynasty and try basically everything, maybe also try to swim with clothes on it going well?

Teacher: "Yes it is perfectly okay if you want to do it.

Rebekah:-My goal is good in principle, the same thing, venture out into deep water and know that I am able to swim.

Teacher: "You Ole, you may want to try to swim with that tshirt today?

I look at the teacher with a smile and understand that it is okay to keep your clothes on at simninig.

Ole: "Yes I thought about trying, but was not sure.

Teacher:-For us it is not a problem, there are things you decide yourself.

Rebekah:-Swimming with clothes sounds fun, maybe you should try?

Teacher:-Do you want to try it today also, it is okay.

Rebekah: "I have swum and bathed much earlier so I have well water used at the base so it'll probably be fine.

Teacher: Okay, and if you have achieved you can swim in, you can go and take it with you now, keep well in the bikini so you can take off your clothes during the lesson if you want it.

Rebecca: Okay, I go and take me to reach.

The teacher continues to talk to Ole when Rebekah goes away.

"We've klädsim with the schools here but that it is conducted in private lessons are not as frequent.

Ole: "I have always liked to swim with clothes on but have not really dared to show it, but you do not seem to react so hard on it so it might be okay for you?

The teacher: "It is perfectly okay that you do so now if you want it.

Out of the locker room will Rebekah with black tights and a red tshirt.

Teacher:-Okay, you found something to swim in also, I am wondering if we should start with the lesson then, Rebekah can try to go into the water and only know how it feels when your clothes get wet.

The teacher and Ole sits on the edge with your feet remain dry and look at where Rebekah goes into the water and dipping all the way to the neck and immediately örjar her swim around a bit easy.

Ole: Well, I'll go into the water then.

Ole says, and goes into the water and dipping to the neck and climbs as fast and look at the white tshirt to paste themselves to the body, after the teacher in his Tshirt and swimsuit.

The teacher: - Since the pool is so basic that it is, we can swim well together off a bit and feel how it feels to swim, I think I'll go behind and look at how you swim.

Ole and Rebekah put on the stomach and swim away next to each other while the teacher following the rules when she finally says:

If you swim around a while, then you can if you feel like it, get out of the water and take off your clothes and try to swim only in swimsuits.

Now will i see you write what some happends next.

In reply to Message (41705) None A fantasy story

By wetlooker - uu Fri 23/10/09 15:59:25 GMT

I have see 2 good storys of 2 people some going to the swim classes - with clothes on, now shall i test my fantasy of a good history.

I'm a guy of 15 years who often go to public baths and swimming but find it difficult to swim in deep water, because I do try to connect with lifeguards are there and ask if they have a few swimming lessons for people of my age.

"Well, we have swimming school is really all want to be in, but do you practice your swimming in deep water so you could get a private lesson, you want to try a private lesson with me?" I get the answer of 25 year old girl wearing linen in the swimming pool.

I accepted the offer and says that it tried, I like.

"Well, when we say 'Shall we run a pass today or should we take another day?"

Tomorrow, I ask?

"Tomorrow is fine, arrived at 10 o'clock in the morning"

I also wonder if I can bring a girl friend who also has difficulty with water habit but feel I'm going home and thinking, thinking very much if you get to swim with clothes on which realizes itself that it is obvious, the next day, I am there early, swimming pool, open 10 and I am there at 09.30 and meet my new swimming teacher in front of the house when we arrive at the same time.

"Hey, are you already here?"

-Yes, I wanted to be in time for a lesson.

"I told you at 10 but we could start earlier, I come out of the swimming pool shortly, is this your girlfriend?

-Yes it is I answer.

Me and my girl friend go in and switch on, I have my swimwear but is very interested in taking a tshirt also what I do and my girlfriend uses a sportbh and shorts.

We come out of the swimming pool at the same time, where we met with our teachers, she have a black swimsuite and a wite tshirt over.

-hey, you were as fast as I, we are lucky that is completely self here at this time, she was sitting in the Treasury will soon also, but otherwise we are totally self until 12.

Girl: Well, what good then we can be for us sjävla here.

The teacher: - Yes it is good and I see that you are changing facilities for swimming, you are going to swim in swimwear and tshirt you?

Me: "Yes, I did want to try it.

Teacher: "Yes it is fine,

MORE COME SOON.......

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]