Wetlook-Online

Message # 41705

Subject: None A fantasy story

Date: Fri 23/10/09 15:59:25 GMT

Name: wetlooker uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have see 2 good storys of 2 people some going to the swim classes - with clothes on, now shall i test my fantasy of a good history.

I'm a guy of 15 years who often go to public baths and swimming but find it difficult to swim in deep water, because I do try to connect with lifeguards are there and ask if they have a few swimming lessons for people of my age.

"Well, we have swimming school is really all want to be in, but do you practice your swimming in deep water so you could get a private lesson, you want to try a private lesson with me?" I get the answer of 25 year old girl wearing linen in the swimming pool.

I accepted the offer and says that it tried, I like.

"Well, when we say 'Shall we run a pass today or should we take another day?"

Tomorrow, I ask?

"Tomorrow is fine, arrived at 10 o'clock in the morning"

I also wonder if I can bring a girl friend who also has difficulty with water habit but feel I'm going home and thinking, thinking very much if you get to swim with clothes on which realizes itself that it is obvious, the next day, I am there early, swimming pool, open 10 and I am there at 09.30 and meet my new swimming teacher in front of the house when we arrive at the same time.

"Hey, are you already here?"

-Yes, I wanted to be in time for a lesson.

"I told you at 10 but we could start earlier, I come out of the swimming pool shortly, is this your girlfriend?

-Yes it is I answer.

Me and my girl friend go in and switch on, I have my swimwear but is very interested in taking a tshirt also what I do and my girlfriend uses a sportbh and shorts.

We come out of the swimming pool at the same time, where we met with our teachers, she have a black swimsuite and a wite tshirt over.

-hey, you were as fast as I, we are lucky that is completely self here at this time, she was sitting in the Treasury will soon also, but otherwise we are totally self until 12.

Girl: Well, what good then we can be for us sjävla here.

The teacher: - Yes it is good and I see that you are changing facilities for swimming, you are going to swim in swimwear and tshirt you?

Me: "Yes, I did want to try it.

Teacher: "Yes it is fine,

MORE COME SOON.......

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]