WetlookPro

Message # 41694.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Hooters Polar Plunges

Date: Fri 23/10/09 22:06:02 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

you  think they would put more on this site nothing better the a wet hooters girl:)
In reply to Message (41694) Links Hooters Polar Plunges

By genchang2112 - martok2112@yahoo.com us Thu 22/10/09 22:42:30 GMT

Hi, folks....

I know that there are a couple of people out there who say: "Go video/photograph this 'Hooters wet event'", and then end up hoarding away the footage (if any is indeed taken...not sharing it with the rest of the wetlook community.)   Personally, I think that's bullshit.   If you have the footage....share it.  (You can't claim a price for it anyway unless you want to get into copyright and patent litigation....yet some do.)

Here's a couple of videos I found online (sadly, the photographers tend to get distracted, and thus some good shots are missed):

This was in 2009....and indeed a rarity....Hooter Girls in their sexy black uniforms doing a polar plunge.   Unfortunately, the video is rather distant, and the photographer looks away (or is just haphazardly holding the camera) at a really good moment.  

Copy and paste this link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58015076

And here's one from 2008, with Hooter Girls wearing black sweater tops, and those sexy orange shorts.

Copy and paste this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Ofcee8Sg0

BE WARNED:   Unfortunately, as is the norm with "Polar Bear plunges" there are a LOT of fat dudes running around with their man boobs hanging out.  But at least there's plenty of Hooter girl footage as well....and THAT's what we're after.

Ok, I found and shared........someone else cough up some wet Hooter girl in uniform footage.

Genchang the Hootersfiend

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]