Wetlook-Online

Message # 41690.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Gunge/slime on Whammy gameshow

Date: Fri 23/10/09 18:23:45 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

An additional $10.95 a month...gee...you are lucky. If I told you how much I pay my cable company for subscribing to all their channels, plus I have 5 satellite dishes and a boat load of subscriptions to hundreds of foreign channels on DirectTV and Dishnetwork - I think you would have to work for an entire month at your job to pay all the tv and satellite bills I have to pay each month.

If you are an expert on the airwaves, then you probably know all about FTA (Free to Air) unencrypted satellite dish system. All you need to buy is an FTA dish system and a receiver, and then you can find all the unencrypted network feeds off all the U.S. satellites...

http://www.tech-faq.com/free-to-air-satellite.shtml#

MK

In reply to Message (41690.1.1) None Re:Gunge/slime on Whammy gameshow

By Desert Hawk - us Fri 23/10/09 15:06:42 GMT

I do have a job.  I am a janitor.  We have expanded basic cable that costs $54 per smonth.  Adding the tier that includes GSN would cost an additional $10.95 per month: $6.95 to rent the stupid converter box that is required and $4 for the service itself.  We don't like converter boxes.  Soon the cable companies will force converter boxes down everyone's throat to receive anything above the limited basic tier.  Cablevision in NYC has even asked the FCC to let them scramble that.  There is a lively debate about clear QAM vs encrypted QAM for cable's all-digital future going on over at AVS Forum.  
In reply to Message (41690.1) None Re:Gunge/slime on Whammy gameshow

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 23/10/09 10:52:02 GMT

To answer what I know...

>Did the US version of "Whammy! The All New Press Your Luck" have any slime, gunge, or wetlook?

No....I taped the U.S. version on GSN channel for several months....and nothing wet or messy ever happened....the u.s. version was so lame...the only thing they had was "confetti". I taped around 50-60 scenes from the Philippine version though....but that ended last year.

>I wish I could get Game Show Network.

It is available to over 100 million people in the USA....you just need to pay for basic cable tv service at $25 per month.

> I still live with my parents (at age 40!), they pay for the cable, and we only get regular expanded basic service.  We have 4 tv sets with digital tuners, but the >cable company encrypts (scrambles) all digital channels except for the local channels.

No kidding....there is an old saying....there is no such thing as a free lunch.

You are hilarious. You can't live your entire life for free...and expect your parents to take care of you for life. You need to get a job and make your own income....cos if you can't afford to pay $25 per month for basic cable tv....then you definitely cannot afford to be gambling in Vegas all the time...as you constantly report you are doing.

MK

In reply to Message (41690) Question Gunge/slime on Whammy gameshow

By Desert Hawk (formerly Whammy!) - us Thu 22/10/09 18:36:40 GMT

I saw the pictures of slime on the Philippines version of Whammy that MK posted several messages below.  Did the US version of "Whammy! The All New Press Your Luck" have any slime, gunge, or wetlook?  I don't get Game Show Network (aka GSN).  I saw one episode at my friend's house in Las Vegas, and there was no slime or water.  Did any episodes of the American show have any, and if so does anybody have any vidcaps of it?  I was a huge fan of the original Press Your Luck that was on CBS from 1983-1986.  I used to use the screen name "Whammy" here and elsewhere on the net (and even back in the Commodore 64 direct-dial BBS days!).  I changed it to Desert Hawk when people on Yahoo were misreading "whammydude" (plain "whammy" was taken) as "wham my dude" instead of "whammy dude".  I always thought that Press Your Luck, excellent as it was, would have been so much better if the contestants got slimed or soaked when they hit a Whammy on the game board.  I wish I could get Game Show Network.  I still live with my parents (at age 40!), they pay for the cable, and we only get regular expanded basic service.  We have 4 tv sets with digital tuners, but the cable company encrypts (scrambles) all digital channels except for the local channels.  If you want to read more messages by me on the subject of digital tv, go to www.avsforum.com .  I am there also under the name Desert Hawk.  I even posted there about my interest in wetlook on a message thread about the tv show Wipeout.  Wow, it's been awhile since I posted one of my extended rants here.  This felt good!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.085 seconds to generate ]